Tourna Sampras Ball Port 36 Customer feedback

Comments: A bottom bars is easily repaired by replacing with a top bar cut to size. I've never had a problem until a 1st grader tried to squeeze 50 balls in my 36 ball carrier and popped out a bottom bar. To keep the rollers tight just squeeze the sides together before re-inserting the "lost bar." Again this is a very durable and light "machine."
From: Alan, 7/14

Comments: Fantastic. I've had mine over a year and use it for serve practice and teaching. I think the quality is very good. I got the smaller one because I don't use dead balls. The rollers on the bottom is ingenious and the top useful. I am getting a 2nd so students can pick up on both sides of the net. 5 Stars!
From: Alan, 7/14

Comments: The weight is OK but with the basket fully filled it gets a little heavy. I have used it for less than one year. One day one of the bars at the bottom dropped out (and was lost) without me noticing. I can't replace it with a bar on the other end because the length is different. So now it is not usable. I am planning to get the 80 ball one because of the wheels. I hope the bars will be secure.
From: Kelvin, 9/13

Comments: I own two of the large Sampras ball hoppers and one of these small ones......love them. First of all, I honestly think both the large model and the smaller Sampras/Unique plastic ball hoppers do NOT hold what is stated. Probably get 33 balls in the smaller one and 70-75 in the larger one (that's fine with me - who honestly is counting and perfectly getting every little ball in there). The balls will jam up a little bit if you try to cram every little ball in there. The company does need to re-design the interior of the basket. It's not smooth, so the edges can grab a few balls as you fill up the basket, and can scrape your hand a little bit as you reach in and out. I love using the smaller 36 ball hopper because I can bring this one with me at all times. If I'm playing a friend, we have plenty of balls to hit with and do a few drills. Going through more (say 60 or more balls) gets very tiring and probably a little boring for the one who is doing all of the "feeding" during the drills. 30-36 balls seems like a good number to get thru a drill quickly, pick up the balls, switch and get going again. The main reason I really like the smaller size is to always have in the trunk and use for serving practice. Again, getting through 30-36 balls seems like a good number to practice serving into one box, before taking a break, picking up, grabbing some water, relax for a few minutes and then switch to serve over into the other box. I haven't had any problems with the plastic breaking or splitting. All of mine are not abused, but they have been in and out of trunks a lot and fallen over plenty of times on the courts. I only used my larger ball hoppers for dumping 75-150 balls into my ball machine. Otherwise, the smaller model is my bread-butter and go to basket for everyday use. The only other model out there that I would personally recommend is the MasterPro 72 or 50 (or larger).....if you still need a basket that picks up and flips over to stand up. Those are very well put together too, but more on the traditional powder-coated steel construction model.

Comments: Bought 2 of them. Design is very good. However, can't recommend it. Plastic material is of incredibly poor quality. Will, I mean, will BREAK. Plastic will crack and after a while, it won't even hold any balls. Too bad, if wasn't made with better material.

Comments: Flimsy Design. Used about 20 times and it has two cracks. Very light weight but does not last. I did not want the larger hopper because I did not think my young son would stay focused enough to go through 75 balls. The small size also causes a problem of the balls jamming when the hopper gets about 3/4 full. I have to reach into the hopper and "stir" the balls around so that it will get completely full.
From: Allen, USA, 1/12

Comments: Amazing! I have the bigger version and this thing is LIGHT, Iíve used it for over 2 months now and its still going strong. Itís a breeze to pick up balls since the bottom bars rotate. I just love the lightweight!
From: Alex, Irvine, CA, USA, 04/09

Comments: Not well made. Very flimsy. Balls come through the the openings between the bars.
From: Charles, Hubbard, Ohio, USA. 8/08

Comments: Definitely one of the best ball pick-up baskets on the market. Easy assembly, a closeable top and low price... Highly recommended for a lighter workout.
From: Alan, Toronto, Canada, 05/07

Comments: I MUST SAY PETE SAMPRAS WAS ALWAYS A GENIUS! This design is really quite awesome! It picks up the balls and does the job really well.
From: David, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia 06/06

Comments: Itís great! I get to practice tennis with lots of balls when Iím not in the tennis season. It picks up the balls great. I love it!
From: Hillary, Minnesota, USA. 8/05

Comments: Pretty easy to put together, easy for ball pickup. Light because its plastic, overall a pretty good equipment if you are not planning on having 75 balls. But the fact that its plastic might hurt its durability.
From: Don, Canton. MI. USA 07/05