Tourna Black Zone String 17 Customer feedback

Comments: A very good choice for "rocket launchers" like the Xi/Ai100 or APD. If you have a full swing, this string makes your racquet very controllable. Every shot is powerful and low profile. After two weeks and 15+ hours of hitting it is playable, even though shredding and pops a little more. Volk Cyclone and Tourna Big Hitter Blue worked for me as well, but Cyclone takes time to break in and dies within 2 weeks. With more power than Big Hitter Blue, the trajectory is much higher, it's hard to control the depth.
From: Timur, 7/15

Comments: I'm not really a fan of the other Tourna polys, but this one is a winner. It has great feel, great control and last longer than most polys. For this price point this is a no brainer.
From: TobyTopspin, 12/14

Comments: I have used these strings in a hybrid with RPM Blast. Black Zone as the main and it felt fantastic -- great spin, great power and a consistent string bed. I hybrid it with RPM simply cause I had a half set left over and I am sure glad I did.
From: Reece, 8/14

Comments: If you are a fan of strings such as Savage black or Black Magic, then this string will be right up your alley. It has a similar soft feel like the strings listed above when strung as a full bed. In terms of power, I would rank Black Magic > Black Zone > Savage Black. Spin potential is about the same in all three strings. After about 6 hours of play, the strings show little movement and tension loss.
From: Ben, 2/14