Tourna Poly Big Hitter Silver String 16 Reel Customer feedback

Comments: I've use Luxilon Big Banger before but it's just too pricey. Eventually, I settled with the 18g version of this string with my Head Radical Youtek MP at about 58 lbs and was very happy with it. However, needed more pop as I'm getting older, I switched to Head Radical Pro IG recently and the 18g just didn't work out. After cutting many strings later, I found that the Big Hitter 16g at 48-52 lbs seem to be the magical setting, with right amount of control and power and tensile stability. Reading the previous comments, I highly suggest folks to try it with lower tension value and see what happen next. At one point, I had it at 39 lbs but it was just out-of-control for me.
From: Ken, 6/13

Comments: It feels great at a high tension (16g@ 65 lbs in Extreme Pro) string bed was still comfortable and not "boardy" and very controlled. On the downside I popped it in the middle of the racket within 4-5 hours - a record for me.
From: Anton, Staten Island, NY, 09/10