Tecnifibre XR1 17 String Customer feedback

Comments: This string has no feel, power, spin. It feels dead. No where close to NRG, or X-One Biphase. Not worth the $12!

Comments: This string is different than the discontinued XR3, which was my favorite. It's stiffer but not as stiff as a soft poly. It has a great feel but I will stick with my current string.
From: Michelle, 10/11

Comments: These strings are fraying way too quickly. I will try the 16 gauge next.
From: Blair, 10/11

Comments: This is a very nice string. It is soft, powerful, and arm friendly. I strung it at 48 lbs on my Head Youtek Extreme MP but it last only 3 hours. I must give it a try again.
From: Gilles, 10/11

Comments: I have been playing with harder, control-oriented multis (Head RIP and Prince Recoil). These strings play much different, but in a good way. Soft? Yes. Powerful? Relatively, yes. Control? Strung at 59lbs in an 18x20 Head Youtek Radical, more than enough. Serves, strokes and volleys feel much better and certainly have more pop. For those of you tired of playing with hard strings or polys that tear up your arm, give XR1 a try.
From: Blair, 9/11