Tennis Warehouse Blue Backpack Bag Customer feedback

Comments: Just got the 6-pack bag delivered today. A great buy for $15 versus the $79 Volkl bag which was my next choice. The only draw back with the TW bag is that it doesn't have true back pack straps like the other bags. You can make do with the other strap to create a backpack but it's not the same thing. Other than that it has plenty of room for all my racquets and then some. I'm not a pro and paying a lot of money to advertise a brand on the side of my bag isn't my ideal situation. So save your money on a bag and use it towards a new racquet! Always serve and volley.
From: Rod, 10/14

Comments: I bought the 9-pack bag for $20....twenty bucks! It is well made (I think it's made in USA to boot), sturdy zippers, strap, shoulder straps and handle. Plenty of pockets. You can't go wrong.

Comments: I got tired of having to gather up my racquets, balls, and equipment to go to the court. I bought this 3 pack bag and it holds all my racquets (three), several cans of balls, and my personal equipment with ease. All I can say is wow! Great bag for the price. Much better quality than I expected for the price.
From: Marv, 8/14

Comments: This may be the best $10 purchase you can make for tennis! I'm currently carrying 3 racquets in this (two in the racquet pocket and one outside the pocket) with all the handles secured to the center with the clever elastic strap. There are 4 cans of balls and a few loose ones in the main compartment as well. Packed like this, I can still get a pair of size 10.5 tennis shoes in the other large compartment, and it easily fits two towels when the shoes aren't in there. The smaller pockets hold my Tournagrip and spare vibration dampeners, along with my wallet, keys, cash, and phone while I'm playing. I recently took this on vacation with me and put one racquet, a laptop, and my iPad all in the racquet pocket, and had plenty of room for tennis shoes and power cords. Very versatile bag! It would be a great bag for a student with a laptop and text books, even if they don't play tennis. You can't go wrong at this price. Anyone looking for a racquet bag for the courts should give this $10 gem serious consideration.
From: Dave, 7/14

Comments: This backpack is amazing! It holds two racquets and pretty much all your stuff, tennis and otherwise. For $10 I was expecting a sub quality bag I'd have to replace often, but I'm absolutely amazed at the quality and the large size. I see a lot of tennis bags at the club, and this one, by far, is the best.
From: Sheldon, 7/14