Tifosi Veloce Black/White Sunglasses Customer feedback

Comments: Very happy with the glasses -- super comfortable fit, a very good price, and very nice orange lens. The blue Bolle lenses are maybe a tad bit better for tennis but the orange lens is very comfortable all around, including when driving. I play at the 4.5 level and these are solid on my nose, no matter how hard I am running.
From: Tony, 6/16

Comments: I've worn my Tifosi sunglasses several times and have no issues with fogging. Also, it's pretty cool to have the option with three different shades of lenses depending on the weather or court color. I have $150 pair of Raybans and I prefer playing with these glasses because of the vent to reduce fogging. If Tifosi pays attention to these reviews, my only negative comment would be to offering polarized lenses in this model. My Raybans are polarized and I do like the crisp view of that lens but I'll take no fogging over that any day. Well worth the money, give them a shot.
From: Tony, 12/14