Kirschbaum Touch Turbo 16 330 Reel (1.30) Customer feedback

Comments: This is the best string I've tried so far (out of about 20 different ones). It has the best combination of playability, power, and durability. It feels great when you hit the ball, has very good spin potential, is easy on my arm, and lasts a long time. I also used to like Luxilon Big Banger. It was a bit stiffer and perhaps allowed a bit more spin. However, my arm couldn't take the shock from those strings. Other strings I've tried that come to mind: Gamma: TNT, Live Wire, Marathon, Infinity, Rough, Polyextra, Syn. Gut (with and w/o wear guard), Zo (about every type), and a few others I can't remember; Wilson: NXT and a few others; Kirschbaum: Super Smash Honey and Spiky; Prince: Topspin, Syn. Gut, and a few others. I can't remember any others right now, but I've tried just about every poly string out there because my kids and I break strings in less than a weak with anything else. We string our own, but it's still a pain when you do it every week.
From: Paul, Knoxville, TN. 9/09

Comments: Yeah I agree with you guys... this turbo touch string helps improve my game and keep on winning.
From: Julacs, Riyadh, KSA 08/09

Comments: Ok let me explain as best as I can. I play with lots of topspin on both sides. And I usually play at a high tension on my racquet (around 62-65lbs ). These strings are no good for heavy topspin players because I think it is too soft for polyester. Although is has lots of power, my shots that are usually 3-4 ft inside the base line, are going right at the line barely. Even at 62lbs, these strings feels too soft. I guess that is good for 80% flat hitters. Talking about reducing the tension by 4-8lbs, I think you should increase the tension by 4 lbs. I will stick with the Pro Hurricane Tour for now till I find something better. Hope this helps
From: Le, Atlanta, GA 06/09

Comments: The best string I've ever played with! I love this string! Believe it or not, this string improved my game so much! It has perfectly balanced spin, control and power, everything a player needs! Although I'm not that hard a hitter, I believe the other comments on how durable it is. The best part is, the strings stay in place and never, EVER MOVE!! No wonder so many pros use Kirschbaum strings.
From: Mark, TX, USA. 2/07

Comments:I just switched to Touch Turbo 2 months ago and it does feel a lot smoother/softer than the Super Smash Honey which I used for the last 2 years. Kudos to Kirschbaum
From: Boris, Seattle, WA, USA. 12/03