Comments: Stock, this stick feels too light, unstable and head heavy for me, so I experimented with lead tape. I eventually settled on about 4 grams at both 3 and 9 o'clock and about 16 grams under the original grip. Perfection. This racquet, customized (or not) to the specific player's liking, I would definitely recommend to someone with two-handed strokes on both sides like mine. I am shanking so much less and hitting with spin I am not sure was possible before. As far as I can tell, nothing is given up in the feel department. And with the added weight, even my volleys have improved over my old midplus frame. On serves, it's a little tough to generate as much racquet head speed, but I am adjusting. I'm not sure if my beginning to win in my 3.0 singles flex league is simply a factor of my own personal improvement or if it is tied to my switching to this racquet. But either way, I am not complaining. In a single season, I went from having losing record to only losing a single match.

Comments:I play middle school tennis and this racket allows for great topspin and slice. It's my first year playing and I think I chose the right racket to start out with. Nice job Prince!
From: Derek. 5/11
String type and tension: Prince Hybrid 3D @ 60 lbs

Comments: I was looking for a more forgiving alternative to an old Prince Graphite mid-size frame. On paper, the specs of the Warrior are surprisingly close. This is a headlight, mid-weight racquet with a soft feel, so it's great for imparting spin and volleying. Groundstrokes get a lot of bite, while kick serves get nasty spin. The big string bed does tend to spray a little. Also, I'd love to have just a touch more plow through, but it's hard to find that in a solid, whippy racquet. All in all, this one is a classic. I'm planning to throw on some Luxilon to see what kind of eye-popping spin I can get.
From: Bruce, Westchester, NY, USA, 03/11
String type and tension: Prince Syn Gut

Comments: I'm 53 years old and play club tennis 3 days a week. I've been playing with a Prince Tour 3 Mid Plus (100 sq in, thin frame, no longer produced) for the past 4 years. I like a racket that has little or no power but provides lots of control. As I get older, I'm hitting more and more off center during volleys and I'm having some trouble against big servers. An article in the Sept edition of Tennis suggested a 107 sq in racket for my style and age. I purchased this Prince Triple Threat for two reason: Low power and great price. I couldn't be happier. As much as I hate to admit it, having that extra 7 sq in is making a big difference. I'm still hitting off center but more shorts are going inside the court and more first serves are going in. I would recommend this racket to any big hitters who provides their own power and who likes to stay in control.
From: Hutch, Murfreesboro, TN, USA, 09/10

Comments: So far so good for me, after playing with Fischer Mpro 98 Sl version for 9 months and trying this stick, the change is going smoothly, this one creates more spin and have great control, my shots would land a feet before the baseline if I choose to, serve is a bit of adjustment. My great concern was the headsize and the extra half- inch in length coming from usually smaller headsizes(90-98) and standard length racquets. Fortunately I somehow find this stick as maneuverable as my Mpro and as good at net play but better at baseline, I tried the AeroPro Drive cortex once and like it at the baseline but sucks at volleys. The Warrior is a great stick for an all court game.....
From: Carlos. 7/10
NTRP Rating: 4-4.5

Comments: TENNIS WAREHOUSE PLEASE DON'T STOP SELLING THIS STICK. I have just made the jump from Wilson to prince. Let's just say I'm never going back. This racquet is unbelievable! If you you have an aggressive game style you need to get this stick. I am a serve and volley player, but I also like to "tee" off of the baseline. This racquet gives you a good sense of control and power. Great for topspin! The weight says 11, but it only feels like a 10.4. I suggest this stick to everyone. VIVA EL Warrior
From: Jon, Central PA, USA. 06/10
String type and tension: SYnth Gut.
NTRP Rating: 3.5-4

Comments: I love this racquet! It feels great in the hand, has tons of spin and control, and great on volleys. I've spent much more money on racquets that didn't play half as good as this stick. I will buy this again. At the price it's truly a steal!
From: Dallas, Petaluma, CA, USA. 04/10
Headsize: mid plus(97)

Comments: I did like the racquet very much when I was serving, but the feels on my groundstrokes and volleys weren't that great. However, it did give a nice forgiving feel and could hit deeper with more confidence. It allowed me to hit balls more early and aggressive. Overall a good racquet to try, although lacking to some parts.
From: Harri, CA, USA 03/10
String type and tension: Prestrung

Comments: I just ordered two of these sticks last week and played with them with the pre-strung string. They weren't bad even with that string. I put my regular string in them and they are fantastic. I have been using the Head MG Radical O/S for about a year now. These old Prince racquets really stand up to the test of time. I used this stick about five years ago. It was like returning to see an old friend. The stick is very comfortable and my all around game feels even better. I don't know if I will switch permanently to the Prince stick but it is fun to play with.
From: Mike, Huntersville, NC, USA. 05/09
String type and tension:Gamma Pro 16 & 17 at 64lbs

Comments: This was my first professional-grade racket. I started with a Wal-Mart Wilson racket and it was atrociously bad, as most of you would guess. Then this baby came along and I haven't switched rackets since. The spin I generate on my first and second serves is amazing, and I don't even have to sacrifice any pace. As a serve and volley player I find this racket PERFECT for my style of play. I can spin serves in with a high amount of pace, take the net with deadly approach shots loaded with spin, and then take the net for either the easy overhead put-away, or volley it away with grace. Taking nothing away from my own personal ability, the racket is a definite aid, because I tested one of my friend's rackets and it just wasn't the same experience, as soon as I got my Warrior back, I went right back to how I played before (Not saying I'm the best in the world or anything, but it just made me play my best). I definitely recommend this racket to anybody, especially players with serve and volley tactics.
From: Chris, Jersey Shore, PA, USA, 05/09
String type and tension: Filament Frenzy (SP), 67lbs.
Headsize: 110in”

Comments: I was playing with a Wilson Hammer 26/ 225g/ 16x20 head size/ 60-60 tension, and I messed that stick up bad... but then my friend let me borrow his TT Warrior for the day, and I was hitting amazing! Just in like 1 hour, my baseline play had improved tremendously; I was just shocked. As you could guess, I bought two of these monsters the very next day. I hit a major topspin serve with the TT Warrior, the spin I could conjure was incredible. Hitting flat with the TT Warrior is something that I can't quite do. However, when you have a racquet that can serve a ball that comes up to the opponent's ears and is going in 87% of the time, why would you even attempt a flat serve?! Overall, the TT Warrior is a stick that can really help out a young tennis player (High School Level) to play tennis well and have fun out there.
From: KMac, Franklin, NC, USA. 3/09
String type and tension: Gamma Synthetic/ 61-59 lbs.

Comments: I have been using this racquet for about 3 weeks and it is the best racquet I have had so far. Great feel, good comfort, great spin and is very forgiving at the net, I am a player that keeps hitting the ball back into play no matter where the other player is and where he is about to hit and I find the racquet is best suited for me or a serve and volley player.
From: James, Australia, NSW
Headsize: OS

Comments: This is truly my dream racquet! I've been using it for over 4 years now and I can't begin to explain how great it really is. I actually added some lead tape to make mine even more head heavy and I've won 4 tournaments with it so far. I play lots of doubles and this stick is a beast at the net. Great touch, as well as helping generating amazing topspin from both sides. I serve and volley as well, and my confidence with this racquet is through the roof. I'm tall, 6'4" and the TT Warrior compliments me very well; helping me dig those tough volleys at my feet, as well as rip inside out forehands with ease. Also quite forgiving, even on a bad day I'd take this racquet over just about everything out there. shootin' at the walls of heartache, The warrior!!
From: Michael, Lake Tahoe, CA/NV, USA, 09/08
String type and tension: Gamma Big Bangers, 61 lbs
Headsize: midplus
NTRP Rating: 4.5+

Comments: Best value on this site. I like it much better than the new Prince line. I believe racquet head speed is generated from form, not holes. It's got moderate power, lots of comfort and control. What more would you want?
From: Kim, Pewaukee, WI, USA. 7/08
String type and tension: Wilson NXT, 59 lbs.

Comments: This is a great racquet from Prince, I played with it for 5 years and it still giving me the feedbacks I wanted. It's amazing on serve even though it's light, I usually get at least 100+ mph. It has very good control and work well with one hand backhand. It's great all around racquets and affordable.
From: Bach, Houston, TX, USA, 06/08
String type and tension: Prince duraflex 16g, 60lbs
Headsize: (2) x 97, (1) x 107

Comments: Very similar spec to the Babolat AeroPro Drive. It plays better in almost every area. The constant beam on this stick just gives it a much better feel than the "aero" tech. Great bargain at the price, I will definitely be picking up a couple of extras for the future.
From: Sean, Atlanta, GA. 6/08
String type and tension: Prince Synthetic Gut w/Duraflex.

Comments: After all this time, the warrior keeps battling on. Both my daughter and I have used it on and off for years, despite repeated attempts to find a "holy grail" and brief affairs with sexier racquets. In the end, we keep stocked up on warriors. This "Jack of all trades" does everything well and just seems to have the right combination of power and spin potential. Prince did itself a disservice when it put this one on the bargain rack.
From: Gus, Southern CA, USA, 05/08
String type and tension: Tonic +/ 55#

Comments: Personally, I do not like this racquet. It is not suited to my style (all around). I also find it too light, as I weight my racquet up to 13.1 oz. The groundstrokes were powerless and almost impossible to place, and I couldn't generate any topspin at all. Slices and spins were good. Serving was good, as well, but only with spin. Volleys, though, were where this racquet was from another dimension. I felt like Rafter himself at the net. You can hit volleys that are pretty much impossible to return. Overall, what I get from this racquet is that it is meant for someone who hits a solid spin serve or a slice to approach the net and then volley the opponent to death. Grinding from the baseline is pretty much suicide.
From: James, NJ. 5/08
String type and tension: Luxilon Fluoro @ 52

Comments: Great racket! When I first started with it, I said, "Whoa! What's up?" It had a ton of vibration; however, this was quickly fixed with a nice, solid dampener. Since then, this stick has been absolute magic for me. In addition to increased spin on both groundstrokes and serve, this racket has a great composition for volleys. For any players with an all-court dimension to their game - this racket rocks!
From: Andrew, Charlotte, NC, USA. 3/08
String type and tension: Prince Synthetic Gut, 58 lbs.

Comments: The throat seemed to flex a bit much for my taste, but some lead tape inside the throat fixed it right up. Great racquet to hit with if you go to the net often. Slice serves and kick serves benefit from the amount of spin you can generate with this stick. I had previously used a Wilson Hyper Prostaff 6.1 Mid, and after I used the Warrior, I felt that my flat shots (groundies and serve) suffered a bit. The spin control and volleys help me more with my style of play overall, though. Great slices are easy to come by with this stick. Great for the price.
From: Freddie, Santa Clara, CA. 3/08
String type and tension: Signum Pro Poly Plasma Pure
Headsize: Midplus

Comments: If you are looking for traditional feel and not demanding stick, Prince Warrior MP is a great deal. It's best suited to an all-court game.
From: Jano, Liptovsky Hradok, Slovakia. 3/08
String type and tension: Babolat Hurricane 16 - Babolat Xcel 16
Headsize: MP

Comments: If you're looking for a light racquet, you can't beat the Triple Threat Warrior. Its balance and weight make it very easy to wield, as well as add any amount of wrist flick for increased spin. You do need a full swing to generate depth and pace. The sweetspot is rather large, but there are hot spots that strike more sweetly than others, which could be interpreted as 'spotty.' There is a more than generous area that will yield good results. Aggressive players who hit 3-4 times or more per week might want to invest in something heavier to prevent tennis elbow, though. If not for that, use some soft feeling strings and I would play with this racquet forever.
From: Ray, Yokohama, Japan. 1/08
String type and tension: Gosen TecMagic 16 (Japanese), 62lbs

Comments: This is a very nice, solid racquet and is suitable for a wide variety of players. This replaced my Liquidmental Radical OS. The Warrior actually has larger sweetspot, as well as better comfort, balance and maneuverability. I demo'd some Prince Speedports and Hybrids, Wilson K-Sixes, and Babolat Pures. Warrior felt more natural and consistent than any of them. This racquet is a great value.
From: Anon, Florida/Georgia. 1/08
String type and tension: Babolat Pro Hurricane/Babolat Conquest 53/56

Comments: The Prince TT Warrior OS is the ultimate weapon of war on the courts. The specs and performance are practically perfect for an all-court style of play. This racquet does it all and does it all with flair and panache! The racquet is heavy enough so that it does not get pushed around, but the weight and balance also make it incredibly easy to maneuver. Whether head speed is needed to create spin or to handle rapid reflex volleys at net, this stick is perfect. An absolute pleasure. The extra 1/2 inch is barely noticeable on volleys. For reasons that I can not fully explain, it is not awkward at net. Most xl racquets tend to be liabilities at net, but not the Warrior. This racquet shines at net with crisp and precise volleys and killer overheads. Off the ground the racquet is stable and equally adept at producing exaggerated slice and topspin. Flat hitters will also find a nice consistent response when strung at the upper ranges of the tension. The power is enough to give opponents problems, and you can swing out without fear of losing control. Controlled power is a definite strength of this racquet. Serving is excellent. Good power, spin and control. Top marks in serving. Rivals the best serving sticks available today. The Warrior OS has no weaknesses. It is killer all-court stick that will allow you to optimize all your weapons. Long live the WARRIOR! Viva El Warrior!!!
From: James, Durham, NC, USA. 12/07
String type and tension: MSV Focus Hex 1.10mm

Comments: An overall good racquet. I myself use a Prince 03 white and when my friend let me use his prince tt warrior after a string on my racquet broke I found myself able to adjust to it really quickly. It seemed a bit lighter than the 03 white but still had the bite on all spun shots. Not quite as powerful as the 03 white but considering the price and the similarities between the two I am really considering buying a few as backups if my string ever breaks again. A great racquet for a great price.
From: Chase, Mitchell, SD, 08/07
String type and tension: Luxilon L1 Big Banger 58-60 lbs
Headsize: MP

Comments: I've used the TT Warrior for 2 years now on my High school team..WOW! I'm a slice player having played with friends I naturally learned to play using my own techniques. The slice on this racquet is just ridiculous. Drop shots are a dream and huge sidespin is amazing. Also my forehand and topspin lobs land baseline 90% of the time. Only downfall is that the frame is "soft". 2 of my racquet's have cracked at the 3 o'clock positions.
From: Weston, Kirksville, MO, USA, 05/07
String type and tension: Synth Gut

Comments: The OS has more spin than any racquet I have ever used. Very open string pattern plus low power plus large headsize creates an amazing spin/power ratio. The good: -Lots of spin. Lots and lots of spin. -Very solid feel, despite the lightweight -Powerful serves -Fairly forgiving, esp. on volleys The okay: -Control doesn't quite compare to my Diablo, but the extra spin makes up for it -Though solid on impacts a bit too stiff for my tastes, causes some arm pain after awhile I demoed a bunch racquets from TW and put this in on a whim, wound up being my favorite of the bunch (amongst them the Yonex RDX500, Dunlop 200g, Volkl DNX10 and V-Engine, and POG OS). Really fantastic value for $70.
From: Jesse, Tucson, AZ, USA, 04/07
String type and tension: Topspin Cyberflash mains, Gosen OG Sheep crosses
Headsize: OS 107

Comments: Been using the TT Warrior for 4 years. Just bought 3 more from TW. Tried the Head Flexpoint, Babolat Aero, Wilson NCode 2. Nothing is a comfortable as the warrior. It gives great power off the serve, good maneuverability around the net with solid volleys! Rock On!
From: Matthew, Johannesburg, South Africa, 04/07
String type and tension: Ashaway
Headsize: mid plus

Comments: Wish I can tell how that racquet feels, but the first day that I took it to the court I borrowed to a friend and I kept using my Prince TT Scream. In ones my friend went to serve and the racquet slip from his hand (I knew the handle size is not for him) When he picks it up he told me that the racquet is cracked in the top area. I couldn't believe it. I have other racquets slamming to the floor harder than this one and nothing happened. Pretty much my friend paid for the racquet, but I doubt I will buy it again. I like light racquets, but that warrior cracked too easily.
From: Carlos, Kiseemmee, FL, USA, 04/07
String type and tension: 62lbs
Headsize: Midplus

Comments: See my review a couple back. Now after adding weight in the inside of the throat, towards the handle, the racquet is absolutely perfect. The instability is gone, good pace on volleys, without adding a lot of extra pace to ground strokes. The weight reduced the vibration to almost none existent. Great racquet if you are willing to experiment with lead tape.
From: Sean, GA, USA, 04/07

Comments: Impossible is nothing! This very cheap racquet is great, perfect combination of power and control. You will love this racquet.
From: Rafael, Rio De Janeiro, RJ, Brasil
String type and tension: 60LBS
Headsize: MID

Comments: Just purchased this stick based on all the positive reviews and am a little disappointed. Was looking for a racquet to replace my aging Kennex 5g's that was a little lighter. The Warrior produces better spin on the 2 handed backhand and I can swing faster on the serve and produce good pace and spin. It hits unstable on the forehand and had a hard time generating any pace on volleys. I've been playing for 30 years and played competitively when I was younger, but I guess it is time to look for a racquet with similar weight, more stability and a little more power. In summary, this racquet is probably a bad choice for people that are slowing down and need more power. I'm going to try stringing it with something better than the cheap strings that come with it and add some weight to see if it gets better. Getting old sucks.
From: Sean, GA, USA, 02/07
Headsize: MP

Comments: Given its great spin and ample power production, I really enjoy playing with this racquet. Control is good too, even though the frame is oversized and the string pattern open. However, compared to a true players' racquet, it feels like a feather - so much so that I had to weigh it. My suspicions were confirmed. Although the specs claim that the strung weight is 11.2 ounces, my racquet weighed in at a paltry 10.5 ounces (Shame on you Prince. Time for better quality control!). After doctoring the frame with a considerable amount of lead tape, it plays like a champ - to the point where my opponent commented that my shots felt extremely heavy.
From: Rich, New York, NY, USA, 01/07
String type and tension: Luxilon Big Banger Ace @58lbs.
Headsize: OS

Comments: Until I got this racquet I couldn't put any accurate spin on the ball but now I can put power and spin on the ball. This is by far the best racquet I have ever played with.
From: Matt, MS, USA, 01/07

Comments: I started playing with the Warrior 4 months ago and love it. A guy in my league uses it and a local Pro gave one to me to test out. I'm a 3.5-4.0 doubles/singles player and love the spin, power, pop on the serves, and slicing. I would not recommend this racquet for beginners. I was playing with the Volkl Tour 8 for the past 2 years and this brought my game up a couple notches. Good for a full swing player and for serve and volley. Great top spin on forehand and backhand, and powerful slices from the baseline and on approaches. Very stable and forgiving for the small head size. I can't believe how awesome this Warrior is! For $70 it's the best thing going. Don't waste your money on the "new technology" before trying this stick. I string at full tension and use some lead tape on the handle to make it a little more head light. Helps with volleying around the net.
From: Jon. 12/06

Comments: If you're a strong player with full strokes you have to try the Warrior. Forgiving from all areas of the court and a propensity for spin/slice that I've never seen before. It's open string pattern and lower power level allow the racquet to maintain contact with the ball long enough to accurately place your shots with any spin and power you desire. I recently demoed the Prince Tour Diablo and Head Flexpoint Radical, and the Wilson nCode Surge all designed for long, fast strokes. None felt as comfortable or performed as well as the Warrior. Also responds well to different string tensions. $70 for an A+ racquet, you can't beat it.
From: Nick, Atlanta, GA, 12/06
String type and tension: 17g Multifilament @ 58/60lbs.

Comments: I generate lots of pace myself but after 1-1.5 hrs my shots become underpowered. The racquet generates more than enough spin, for drop forehand shots maybe even more than needed (@45 degrees you can hardly go over the net from 4ft), by backhand is quite flat and but this racquet allows me to add the needed power. Overall fantastic stick, easy to play with, easily generates lots of spin and is very stable even on off-center shots. I have been looking for an upgrade of it for a couple months, but haven't found anything that can match its overall performance.
From: Bobby, Stamford, CT, USA. 10/06
String type and tension: Factory pre-strung @ 58 lbs
Headsize: MP

Comments: I have full strokes that match up well with the power offered by the Warrior OS. Great baseliner racquet that can be forgiving and very maneuverable at the net given its weight. It also produces a tremendous amount of spin (both slice and topspin).
From: Frank, Suwanee, GA, USA. 9/06
String type and tension: Prince ProBlend Duraflex
Headsize: OS

Comments: Great spin. Great maneuverability at net. Slight added power that doesn't mess with your strokes, but does require a little adjusting. However, it is to light out of the box if you're used to "player's racquets." Adding weight makes this racquet gold. NOTE: Not so bad at the baseline either, but this racquet definitely shines at net.
From: Kris, Princeton, NJ, USA. 9/06
Headsize: Midplus

Comments: I recently bought a couple of these racquets based on the reviews that I had read. I had been using a prince precision spectrum 670 for about 8 years now and thought it was time for new racquet. The pros of this racquet are that it feels great on serves, volleys, and gentle on the elbow, but the negatives are that I have to hit my ground strokes at about 50% of my normal swing to make sure the ball doesn't go long. My forehand used to be my strongest shot but now it's all I can do to keep it in. I think this racquet is more suited for players that hit with heavy spin and I usually hit most of my shots flat.
From: Sirob, Germany 08/06
String type and tension: Tecnifibre @ 66 lbs

Comments: This is a great racket. If you're a baseliner or all around, this may be the racquet for you. Volleys, forehands, backhands, smashes, and serving are amazing. It's awesome!
From: Lisa, Curacao 06/06

Comments: Extremely comfortable racket to use. Soft dampened feel at ball contact. Nice control. Perfect balance in a headlight frame. Volleys extremely well. Easy to maneuver at net. Perhaps racquet could be just a bit heavier. Weight distribution is right on though. Swings quickly through the air on serves. Definitely not a power racquet. Perfect for the skillful intelligent player who uses placement and spin and can generate his/her own pace when needed. A+
From: Jeff, NYC 05/06
String type and tension: Prince Duraflex Synthetic Gut 17 @ 55 lbs.
Headsize: Midplus

Comments: This is a great racquet and suited to many styles of play. It is also very sensitive to string tension. A couple of pounds with make a big difference in the way it plays. Although it has great spin potential, I would say it lacks some bite. Because of the dampened feel, you need to use a good quality responsive string. Enough power to put balls away but a great control racket. If you're a good player, you want this stick in your bag.
From: Robert, Canada 04/06
String type and tension: Tecnifibre NRG 17 (55lbs)

Comments: I've used the TT warrior for years now, having demo'd over a dozen more "recent" racquets, and even sold off my Babolat Team drive in favor of another backup. This racquet is a pleasure to swing -- very forgiving, with easy access to spin, top or slice. It's definitely a player's racquet, outstanding "feel" of the ball. It does have some oomph to it as well, although you will notice that power is definitely not its strong point. With a good string and the right tension for your game I think that anyone will really like this racquet, especially spin doctors and net players. I love how this racquet is still a best seller, proving that there are still players out there who appreciate sticking with what works.
From: Jay, Colorado Springs, CO USA 04/06
String type and tension: Wilson NXT 16 @ 55lbs

Comments: They say you should play with the heaviest racquet that still feels comfortable. I used to play with the original Wilson Surge, which at 11 ounces felt a little light and a bit unstable on off-center hits. I've also played with the Pro Kennex 5G, which at 11.7 ounces felt solid but would tire my arm out if I played for a long time. So I did a search for racquets in the 11.2-11.5 oz. range. Despite being a baseline topspin player and hearing that the TT Warrior is ideal for chip-and-chargers, I decided to give it a shot. I found that this racquet suits my game very well. I am able to hit my groundstrokes deep and with plenty of spin and not worry about hitting long when taking full cuts. I've also found that my lefty slice serve is much more effective than with any other racquet I've tried. In addition, this racquet feels plenty solid considering its weight. And now that I've found myself playing more doubles lately, I can take advantage of the maneuverability and great volleying capabilities of this racquet. Best of all, my arm feels great even after playing for several hours. I thought about trying other racquets in this weight range, but given how well this racquet performs, I simply can't justify paying 2 to 3 times more for anything else.
From: John 03/06

Comments: I have been playing tennis at competition level for a fairly long time now, and I have used the Warrior the whole way through. It has been a great racquet for me and has been the cause for a fair few victories. It was so good I even had 2 of it, since I use 18 gauge strings and they tend to break fairly often, and I needed a spare in case. I demoed 4 racquets and finally chose this to be the best in terms of control and playability. (I tried the Shark MP, TT warrior, Air DB MP and Turbo Beast) Recently though, I have changed to the Prince O3 Tour, which is an absolutely awesome racquet, and has improved almost all aspects of my game. But I still highly recommend the Warrior MP
From: Jonno, Singapore. 1/06
String type and tension: Prince Synthetic Gut 18 @55 lbs.
Headsize: Midplus

Comments: I read the review and the feedback on this racquets so I figured I would give them a try. I love to toy around with rackets and for the price you can hardly go wrong. I bought two racquets one strung at 62 with a regular synthetic gut and one strung at 65 with a Pro Hurricane hybrid. The racquets just never felt right. I had a hard time getting spin. I also had more miss hits with this racket then with any other. Today when I was playing around with the racquets, I placed lead tape at the three and nine o'clock position on the frame. I also placed a shock absorber at the top and bottom of the string bed. Wow what a difference for the first time hitting with this racket it felt great; power, spin and control. I guess this proves sometime you just have to play around to find the right set up for you.
From: Lorenzo Ruiz, Mckinney, TX USA 01/06
String type and tension: Babolat Pro Hurricane and Xcel @65
NTRP Rating:4.0

Comments: I played with this racket some years ago and after a long time I came back to it. Awesome spin-capabilities, great stability but without the bulk of a m Fil 200 or LM Prestige. Nice touch and good control. Maybe a bit too much power, but you can easily add spin to counterweight that! If you are searching for a frame helping you to vary your game and mix your opponent up with different spins and lots of angles, this is a good choice!
From: Tom, Germany 01/06
String type and tension: Ashaway Vantage Elite 16, 58lbs
NTRP Rating: 4.5-5.0

Comments: I have demo'd DOZENS of racquets and this racquet is by far the best quality-to-price ratio! I purchased 5 racquets at 69.95 and should be all set for the next couple of years! The feel and control are absolutely pristine with this racquet/string combo. My serve and groundstrokes have gained 10% speed and my control has increased by about the same percentage (difficult to calculate but I can confidently say so). Volleys are superb, groundstrokes clean, smooth and powerful with control. I rate this racquet a 9.2 out of 10. Enjoy!!
From: Chris, San Ramon, CA USA 01/06
String type and tension: Gamma TNT2 Fusion Plus 19 @ 66 Lbs.
Headsize: Midplus

Comments:Absolutely delighted with this racquet!! Baseline--solid performer. Good control, good feedback. Very predictable. Serve/overhead--good power and spin potential. Volleys--amazing!! Minimal twisting, excellent feedback, rock solid. Good maneuverability. Needs to be strung with a good multifilament otherwise potential arm issues could arise. Bought two at an excellent price from TW. I really hope Prince reconsiders the future of this frame. If you play serve and volley singles or (like many of us) a lot of doubles this could be your perfect stick.
From: Gary 10/3
Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
String type and tension:Head FiberGel 17, 62 lbs.
NTRP Rating:5.0

Comments: This is a very good racquet. It has great feel and comfort. I do not think this racquet does anything bad. It is excellent for hitting groundstrokes, serves, volleys, basically everything. It has great control. The only criticism I have for this racquet is it is way too light and if you are an advanced player who is an aggressive base-liner it is difficult to get that extra pop you are looking for. That is why I am going to give the Prince Original Graphite a shot. I would definitely recommend this racquet for players who are beginners or intermediate looking for a good all around racquet with great control.
From: Bryen, Irvine, California, USA 08/05
String type and tension: Gamma Power Play 18 @ 57 lbs
Headsize: 97 (Midplus)

Comments: My dad let me try out his Warrior. I must say that it is great for anyone who likes to play the net. If you're a baseliner or all around, this may not be the racquet for you, but if you like net play, go for this. Volleys are amazing, and serving is tremendous! Not my cup of tea, but still an awesome stick.
From:: Nick City, State, Country: Hershey, PA String type and tension: Luxilon ALU Rough Headsize:90

Comments: This is a very good racquet. If I could play with any racquet it would definitely choose the Prince TT Warrior OS..... it has helped my game tremendously!
From: George, Columbus, Ohio, USA 07/05

Comments: I have recently purchased 3 MP Warriors and replaced my Head Ti with a much more stable racquet. I play national level competition most weeks and practice 3 to 4 times weekly with level 1 players and found that I was breaking the Heads. The prince however stands up fine, even to an accidental fence smacking after being run wide. The additional weight in the tungsten has allowed me to keep the head unmodified with lead tape. My rackets are setup for control with 60 plus stringing, hybrid for durability and I have found as I get used to the Warrior more and more that the racquet keeps surprising me. The double throat does a great job in dampening but I added Vibe Damp anyway for extra grit. Overall the control of the Prince is great for aggressive fast paced play and volleying is awesome. I would highly recommend it. I am now purchasing 2 more Warrior OS to see the difference between the two. My serve lost a little pop with the MP as I am used to serving at 120 plus so I want to see if it can be picked up with the OS. Happy tennis.
From:Duncan, NSW Australia 07/05
String type: Prine Topspin/Kevlar hybrid
Headsize: MP

Comments: This racket has done a lot for me. It increased the speed of my serve by 15 mph, the racket provides a great amount of control, and is great for net players. The racket is excellent for volleys and is very maneuverable.
From: Jake, Graham, Nc, USA 06/05

Comments: I have been using the Triple Threat Warrior since 2001, and until today, I have not found a good replacement. It was a great racquet, but I am now moving on to the Wilson nCode nPro. By the way, I think that the nCode nPro is better for good players than the nCode nPro SURGE.
From:Greg, Santa Barbara, Ca, USA. 05/05
String type and tension: Babolat Ballistic Polymono 16 @ 59lbs.

Comments: One weekend I was playing against a friend using the Prince Triple Threat Warrior OS. He let me play with it and I was amazed how great the racquet played. It was light, but at the same time it played like a heavier player's racquet. It felt flexible with great pop on ball contact. The flex rating is 66 on this racquet but it felt more like 60. It had that buttery flex to it. I was able to generate so much spin on both wings. I can swing full out without worrying about the ball going long. I play a Yonex RD-7, and I can say this is what an RD-7 would play like if it were lighter. My serves had so much spin and control I as able to serve power slices out wide. My kick serves had more pop. The light weight really helps with increase racquet speed on ground strokes and serves for more controllable pace and power. I'm hooked with the Triple threat warrior and found a replacement for my aging and worn Yonex RD-7. I will be ordering from TW, in fact the price is such a deal right now I will order a couple of Warriors that will last me for the next 8 years. This is one great racquet that can't be overlooked.
From: Gus, Burbank, CA, USA. 04/05
String type and tension: Prince Synthetic Gut Original 1 @ 63 lbs.
Headsize: Oversize

Comments: RAFTER. He's the man. This is a great line of racquets. Wish they were still making them. Plus, it's all white. I've been using this line of sticks since freshman year of high school. I'm still using them as a senior in college.
From: Chris, PA, USA. 03/05
Headsize: Midplus

Comments: A+. Best all around performance racket. Its perfect weight and I am now still using these rackets after 1year and now I'm a junior in high school
From: Brady, Hilo, Hawaii. 3/05
String type and tension: Prince Synthetic Gut @ 60lbs.
Headsize: Midplus

Comments: Up until now this racquet has served me well. Nice control on groundstrokes, precise volleys, and well-controlled serves. Now it's just too powerful for me on baseline play, but overall a very stable racquet.
From: John, Oakland, CA, USA. 02/05
String type: Babolat Tonic Thermogut
Headsize: Midplus

Comments: I've been playing with this racquet since the day it was shown in the market. I can say that it is a great racquet for all court player. It's very easy to control it if you've played with it for a while. You can create your own power in groudstrokes with flat ball or stop spin. I found it very control in volley especially for drop shots. I think it's good for two backhand groundstrokes and very nice in slice. It doesn't give you a powerful serve just average of 100mph but extremely efficient in kick serve. I have 4 racquets and some are worn out. I'm planning to get some more.
From: Phuong, Orange, CA, USA. 02/05
String type and tension: Prince Synthetic Gut 16 @62lbs
Headsize: Midplus

Comments: A very nice racquet with good stability and a nice sweet spot. This racquet is very good for me, but I wish it were a Midplus. This racquet is also very strong and doesn't crack when you throw it. Overall, I would say that this racquet really improved my forehands and, maybe, my backhands. Nice job Prince!
From: Dan-Constantin, Fremont, California, US A. 01/05
String type and tension: Head Comfort Zone 16 @ 63lbs.

Prince Classic Racquets