Tennis Tutor Tennis Cube Ball Machine w/ Oscillation Customer feedback

Comments: Just a complete and total disappointment. The machine regularly got jammed, hardly threw as fast/hard as it stated, and the elevation control was laughable at best (just a screw and dial). If you're considering this machine, do yourself a favor and save your money, then get something else. I wish I had.
From: Derek, 7/13

Comments: My first ball machine, I thought the height adjustment was sensitive. Good for beginnings to intermediate, good to use this to practice groundstrokes, and volleys... haven't tried overheads yet. I would recommend to people who don't have someone to hit with and just needs to hit.

Comments: This is my first ball machine. IT works well for me! The height adjustment is very sensitive but once you get used to it, a very economical and good machine. Easy to carry and store!
From: SHAY, Homeland, CA, USA, 12/10