Tennis Tutor Tennis Cube Ball Machine - Basic Customer feedback

Comments: I have been using the Tennis Cube ball machine since early 2012. I initially had issue with the charger not being able to recharge. Once I had a replacement this issue went away. After a few months, the oscillator sometimes cannot start, but again, when a motherboard was replaced, this issue also went away. On an operational basis, I haven't had much issue except for the occasional jamming caused by damp balls. With a trusty screwdriver, one can easily removed the jammed balls. My only real complain is really that it is not easy to set the elevation as compared to the Tennis Twister. One also has to synchronise the frequency of balls and the speed to minimise jamming.
From: CCH4Tennis, 12/12

Comments: I would not recommend this machine. The first time I used it, the balls began shooting out at high rates of speed, without me even pressing "start", causing several injuries to myself.
From: Arthur, 9/12

Comments: I would like to know the basic "wear expectancy" of this basic tennis ball machine, if well maintained, verses others…I would appreciate your guidance since they are expensive. Thanks so much.
From: Mary, Kennett Square, PA, USA, 02/11
(Mary, please write into info@Tennis-Warehouse.com or call our friendly customer service agents at 1-800-883-6647 in order to get a detailed response to your question.--TW Staff)

Comments: This ball machine is worth the money. It really got my kids off the sofa and playing outside. easy to set up and slick design looks great in the garage. does not clutter the garage at all.
From: Bill Danskie, Port Hill, New Mexico, USA. 06/10