Comments: Used to compete as a teen, then left the sport while life got in the way. 30 years later and I just came back a year ago as my son started to play and stumbled on this racquet while it was on sale. Loved it from the start. Solid, responsive and precise right off the rack. Can't wait to tweak and play with it this summer. Definitely one to have in the quiver.

Comments: My coach picked this racquet out for me when I was younger after about a year of training. I have used it ever since, and have a second one as a backup. I absolutely love this racquet, and it has held up very well for almost 10 years now. It is overall a very well made and durable racquet and it is a great one to own.
From: K, 2/14

Comments: I love this racquet, I have been using it for 10 years now. Still as good as new. I just bought the 2nd one for spare. I use Toalson Polygut for main at 54 lbs and Prince Synthetic Gut 17 for cross at 60 lbs. This is perfect for balance of power and control
From: Inodive, 6/13

Comments: Have played with the TT scream in league and tourney play (3.5 level) for a about a year now (I own three). My first new rackets in about 20 years. My elbow started to hurt from using this racquet. Not a problem now as I'm using lead at 3 and 9 o'clock to give it some plow, which also beefed up it's serving power. Broke the original syn gut and restrung it several times using Babolat N.vy 16 at 61 lbs (arm friendly). This racquet definitely has power - I am old school eastern FH grip and this thing can rip a flat shot and then some. I also get some good touch off of it. I think for the price, it is not bad.

Comments: This was the first racquet I ever bought. I bought this about 6 years ago. To this day, it is a very good racquet. I still take it for a spin on those weekend games.
From: Mo, 3/12

Comments: This racquet is a great racquet to start out with it takes a little time to get used to but otherwise a great racquet. I had it for awhile and it's still in good shape it's great for serving and also great with returning shots. I love the racquet.

Comments: It's a great racquet. I used it since it first launched in 2002, and still can't find any other models to replace. It's the right balance between power and control. Very firmed feeling when hitting the ball. I have 2 of these racquets already, and am ordering for the 3rd one. The current price is 60% cheaper than when I got my first one.
From: Tippamas, Bangkok, Thailand. 06/11
String type and tension: Prince Synthetic Guts 17, 59lb.
Headsize: Oversize

Comments: Great racquet, especially for the price! More of a tweener racquet though; if you want to swing out on your strokes, go with the EXO3 hybrid.
From: Maranda, Sherman, TX, USA, 12/10

Comments: I've played tennis with this racquet about 10 years. The price is good, and the power and control is very good for me. Stroke, Volley, Smash, Serve is perfect than any other racquet.
From: Heungsoon, Daejon, Daejon, Republic of KOREA. 5/10
String type and tension: Millennium Natural Gut, 52 pound

Comments: I've played tennis for a while. I'm 18 and I don't have much money. I got this racquet a while back because it seemed like a cheap, decent racquet. Now I've used it for a year and a half and I'm amazed. It may not be the best racquet, but is great for the price. It beats some $200 racquets with a 20 foot pole. Used the Prince strings it comes with but they break too easily and I'm too impatient to order some. Just broke them for the 4th time and I'm stepping it up to a reel of Babolat Pro Hurricane Tours. Can't wait till they come in.
From: John, KY, USA. 5/10
String type and tension: Babolat pro hurricane tour, 68 lbs

Comments: I used to play with the Head Microgel Radical and then I decided to demo a few rackets. I demoed the Babolat Aeropro Drive GT, Dunlop Aerogel 4D 300 Tour, and this racket. I liked the Babolat but it felt just good in every segment. The Dunlop was just too heavy. Then I demoed this racket and thought it was just perfect. The Youtek is a whole lot better than the Microgel.
From: Andre, Melbourne, FL, USA, 04/10

Comments: I commented back in 2/10 and I've got to say, I broke a string and restrung it with Babolat pro hurricane tour 17g @ 64lb and it is amazing. I can hit hard shots with a LOAD of topspin; I've never played tennis as good as I do now with other rackets. Whenever I play with a friend's racket I am not NEARLY as good as when I use The Prince TT Scream OS racket. Anyone that needs a great racket with power and TONS of control, I defiantly recommend this racket to anyone! It's an older racket but a keeper!
From: Ben. 04/10

Comments: This tennis racquet is the best you will find it definitely beats racquets that cost a lot. I've been playing at a 4.0 level for a year and this is by far the best tennis racquet I have ever played with DON'T BE FOOLED BY THE PRICE
From: Ben, Carthage, MO 02/10
String type and tension: Babolat Pro Hurricane Tour 18 @ 67lbs

Comments: Great racquet to improve your game and can't be beaten for the money. However, if you develop a full, fast swing, the racquet will soon have too much power. I added 1 oz. lead in the handle and some lead tape on the frame to bring it up to about 11.5 oz stung and super-headlight. Now my shots stay in. It really helps to have the extra weight, particularly on serves and volleys. If you weight it properly, this racquet can grow with your game. I agree with the comments here that the cheap synth gut it comes strung with isn't very good. But, once you break it, you can restring it with higher-quality stuff. Definitely needs a vibration dampener as well--I just went cheap and used a rubber band.
From: Michael, Arlington, VA, USA. 09/09
String type and tension: Gamma Poly/Syn. Gut Hybrid 62/66 lbs.

Comments: Great Racket for beginners. Too bad it's not very sturdy. I play high school tennis and I break my strings a lot. The frame cracked when one of my strings popped. Maybe it was just extender wear from previous strings but I had to get a new racket. Good for the cost but if you play competitively, think again.
From: Anon. TX 08/09
String type and tension: Babolat Pro Hurricane tour @ 58
Headsize: Babolat Pure Drive (100 sq. in)
NTRP Rating:4.5

Comments: This was a great racquet for me. I play middle school tennis and it is perfect. I break my strings a lot and cant seem to find strings that don't break so fast. The longest lasting strings I've found are Babolat synthetic gut and Wilson super spin. I broke the frame when I dropped it on an overhead, but that was completely my fault. But great racquet
From: Aaron, Chapel Hill, NC, USA, 07/09
String type and tension: Wilson super spin 67 lbs
NTRRating: 3.5

Comments: This is a great racquet for someone who doesn't bring their own power to the court. For me to keep the ball in the court I have to completely temper my big swing. Great intro racket but you might outgrow it quickly.
From: RRangel, Chicago, IL 06/09
String type and tension: HEAD Rip Control 60

Comments: Love this racquet, owned 2 for the last 3-4 years. Tried other newer racquets recently but none has matched up to the TT. Given up and purchased two more TT Screams. Play serve and volley. Lots of topspin.
From: Ak, Pa, USA. 3/09
String type and tension: Prince Synthetic, 64 LBS

Comments: This is a wonderful racket for the low price. I can hit penetrating, hard topspin shots all day long with this racket with great control. What's more important is that I find the racket much more comfortable on my arm than my Wilson ntour. It is an overall good racket for aggressive baseliners who hit hard with topspin.
From: Mark, Riverdale, NY, USA, 03/09
String type and tension: Prince Synthetic, 60 LBS
Headsize: Oversize

Comments: I have been using the TT for a year now and find it to be a great topspin/slice control racket. For the price at Tennis Warehouse, I bought 3 rackets. I'm strong enough to supply any power the racket lacks. For the first 8 months, I had the racket strung at 60lbs. I found myself hitting accurate, hard shots with lots of topspin. Then a friend suggested I try stringing the TT at 55lbs-- big mistake! The ball was popping off the racket with far less control and I could feel the strings and racket head flexing. This is a great racket for players who like to wrist shots, use excess topspin, and want ultra- fast racket head speed. The TT's weight allows for free and fast swings, but as I said, keep the string tension up at 60 or higher for maximum performance.
From: Larry, Las Cruces, NM, USA. 2/09
String type and tension: Gamma 60+
NTRP Rating: 3.5-4.0

Comments: I have been playing tennis for a while and I have to say that the Triple Threat is the best racquet I have used. I am a 9th grader and have been asked to practice with our varsity because of the spin and power I can put on the ball
String type and tension: Synthetic Gut, 67lbs

Comments: This racquet has very good spin potential, although I think it has too much power. I am 13 years old and I am probably going to switch to a Wilson K-factor K-Six One Tour 90. I think that'll probably suit me. Overall it's a good racquet, but sometimes the ball just goes flying out.
From: Shazeb, New Jersey, U.S.A. 8/08
String type and tension: Prince Synthetic Gut
Headsize: 110 sq. in.

Comments: I have used this racquet for one year and my tennis coach told me to get a new one. I did and now I realize how bad this racquet was for me. I tried out a Head extreme pro and all my shots are great now and don't fly out.
From: Ellie, WA, USA, 06/08

Comments: Eh, overall a decent racket for mid-level players. The frame was a bit too lightweight for me, and thus created too much racket head speed and launched balls out with surprising regularity. I was able to spin serves in really well, but power serves were a lot more taxing on my arm and shoulder. The strings that the racket comes with are good enough, but replacing them with Babolat Tour or Luxilon Big Banger is a much better bet. Though it is oversized, I tend to believe that the sweetspot is a bit hard to find in the middle of games. Because of the oversize head, it suffers on volleys from a harder hitting opponent, unless you have plenty of strength to hold the head steady. The racket works out on the forehand side if you tend to hit a slower swing, but the faster swings do tend to launch too much. Backhand side is much the same. I thought his racket is very good for slicing. Overall I would say its a good advanced beginner - intermediate racket, but a better one should be bought.
From: Andrew, Yorktown, Va. 5/08
String type and tension: Luxilon ALU Big Banger

Comments: The racket is great overall but the strings it came with are horrible. If you get this racket, I highly recommend to change the strings to the Babolat Pro Hurricane Tour strings, great strings.
From: Joe, U.S. 4/08

Comments: I commented on this racquet back in Oct 05 (see below), and I did eventually buy a Prince O3 Red and last year a head Flexpoint 10. Guess which racquet I'm still using every week? Yep, the TT Scream. Now use it with Head Synthetic Gut PPS 17 strung @ 28kg (2 piece). Still offers great control, touch and enough power to keep me playing better than most. I've put the O3 away in its cover for good - too muted with no touch or feel. The Head I use as a backup stick - not bad with more power than the Scream OS, nice and light but still not the all round control and feel of the Scream.
From: John, Brisbane, Australia. 3/08
String type and tension: Head Synthetic Gut PPS 17 @ 28kg
Headsize: 110 OS
NTRP Rating: Pennant level, Australia

Comments: I played college tennis 15 years ago and quit afterward. I recently got back into the game and bought the Scream because it was a demo. It was the first light weight racket I had used as the old ones were much heavier. I love it. The weight of the racket and stiffness allow for hard backhand slices and big spinning serves and forehands. The power level is good for those who need to temper hard strokes with control. At the net, it lacked enough power to keep your volleys in when your opponent is a power player. The weight also allows you to "wrist" shots at the last second like topspin lobs or drop shots. I would suggest this racket to players of all levels that have power to spare.
From: Paul, Phoenix, AZ, USA, 11/07
String type and tension: 62 lbs

Comments: When I first learned to play tennis, I was just using demos with no real concern as to how they affected my play. Then one Christmas mom got me this one, and I fell in love with it immediately. It let me get a lot of spin and power on the ball. It does vibrate, but that helped me improve my arm strength. Even now in my tennis class, I am the most offensive player with a lot of power. With this racquet I get lots of power along with good spin/control. Also it's extended reach lets me get to balls better, and I can get great spin on serves. I love this racquet and would never use a different one. I highly recommend it.
From: Jon, USA. 10/07
String type and tension: Synthetic Gut, 62 lbs.

Comments: An excellent racket for the beginner. This was the racket I learned to play tennis with. It helped me develop extremely fast. Very maneuverable at net and good access to spin. May be too powerful for the advanced player. I progressed so fast that the first time I broke my strings I didn't bother to have it restrung and got a smaller, heavier racket instead.
From: Scott, 08/07
Headsize: oversize
NTRP Rating: 3.5-4.0

Comments: Very nice racquet. I tried to move "up" to the Prince O3 Hornet and O3 Scream but the new swing weight does not feel the same. The first racquet put in my hand was a Prince classic, followed by prince pro and then a prince graphite. The O3 line does not have the same feel as the traditional prince racquets and I was hitting a lot of balls wide due to the racquet coming around sooner. The Scream feels great for adding spin and I actually can handle pace a lot easier with this racquet. I also like how it feels at the net. I really hope they do not stop making this racquet.
From: Tim, Houston, TX, USA, 06/07
String type and tension: Hybrid (Big Banger Original and 17 gauge synthetic gut)

Comments: This is a great Racquet. I have elbow problems. This is very comfortable to play with. The feel is very nice. And the control is excellent. This is an excellent racquet in my opinion.
From: Mani, Santa Clara, CA, USA, 06/07
String type and tension: Prince Synthetic 16 with Duraflex (Prestrung)
Headsize: 110"
NTRP Rating: NA

Comments: Personally I like this racket. The racket seems to have good spin potential and I felt confidence in my shots while swinging it. I thought my shots felt more solid and had more pop than when I was using a Hyper Hammer and thus it is my opinion that this is a pretty good racket for its value.
From: Leo, 06/07
NTRP Rating: 4.5-5

Comments: This is a great racquet. I am a 13 year old advanced played with a very hard serve, forehand, and backhand. The control on this racquet is great. You can also get really good topspin on it very easily. I've had mine for about 3 years and I recently got a backup. I would NEVER use another racquet if someone paid me! I absolutely LOVE this racquet. Absolutely FABULOUS!!!
From: Sarah, Indianapolis, IN, USA, 06/07
String type and tension: Pro synthetic 16 gauge, 63 lbs.

Comments: This is a great racquet for new and intermediate players. Good control and decent power. Found that a shock absorber was helpful.
From: Emily, CT, USA, 06/07
String type and tension: Prince topspin @ 64 lbs

Comments: I think this is a great beginners racquet. I used this racquet for about a year and it did a great job for teaching me how to play tennis and hit my targets. It has a great feel when you hit it. It also has great topspin. Overall, I think it is a great racquet if you are starting tennis.
From: Craig, Roselle, IL, USA. 5/07
String type and tension: Wilson @ 60 lbs
Headsize: OS

Comments: I played with the OS. It has just the right amount of stiffness if you add a shock absorber. Great for generating topspin and good bite if you string at higher tensions. I have however, broken 50 frames in a last year and half with this racquet.
From: Roger, Oberwil, Switzerland, 05/07
String type and tension: natural gut 56 tension
Headsize: 581 cm

Comments: Finding the right racquet has always been difficult for me. My forehand is long and fast, but my backhand is compact and moderate-speed. This racquet is so versatile that it works well for me on both sides. The spin-friendly 16x19 string pattern adds great top-spin for my fast forehands, while the oversize head and thick beam has just enough power to propel my compact backhand shots. Although it does vibrate somewhat, this only seems to add a bit more feel to my game (plus, a vibration dampener should be enough to cancel it). On top of all this, the TT Scream is very maneuverable. Impressive racquet for an impressive price.
From: Phuoc, Silver Spring, MD, USA, 02/07
Headsize: 110 (Oversize)
NTRP Rating: 3.0-3.5

Comments: I bought this racquet because it was on sale in the mall. The color was bright and attractive, and it caught my attention. The racquet was dusty on the shelf and the salesman pushed to make a deal. So we finally obliged. Now I regret buying this cheap racquet because every time I hit the ball, it sounds like I'm playing guitar. Therefore I do not recommend this racquet to anyone but a guitarist. P.S- I'm using the Prostaff 6.0 and this is the BOMB!
From: Bobby, NY, USA, 02/07
String type and tension: 62
String type and tension: 62

Comments: I bought this racquet as my first adult-sized racquet four years ago when I was 10 years old because two of my friends had it. At that point, I didn't really care how it performed. I felt that it was the ideal racquet to get the hang of the game. Spin is pretty accessible, and there is a lot of control. However, the racquet lacked the amount of "pop" that I wanted. Because I am still building my strength, I decided that I needed a stronger racquet. I was never really able to master overheads, and my volleys were very weak. The Scream is great for beginners wishing to improve fast, but ever since I started playing three to four times a week, I decided that I needed a new racquet. I got the Babolat Pure Drive Roddick, which has a lot of extra power. The Scream was a great starter for me, but in order for me to advance even more, I needed to buy a stronger racquet.
From: Laurel, MD, USA, 01/07
String type and tension: 62 lbs. - Gamma Synthetic Gut
Headsize: MP
NTRP Rating: 3.5 - 4.0

Comments: This racquet is very stiff. Very low power, I felt like I was using a 2x4 instead of a racquet. It's almost impossible to return a strong serve with this. I normally use an O3 tour but I had to borrow a friend's racquet because my strings had broken.

Comments: I bought a scream racquet just recently and it is what I would call a great racquet. I am 12 years old and it is a racquet that I would suggest it to a beginner or an advanced player (although it could do with a bit more power)
From: Trent, Australia. 11/06

Comments: This racquet is really easy to spin serves and volley with. And the strings that came with the racquet feel great for topspin. But I'm not crazy about it for groundstrokes. And I do feel a lot of shock in my arm and shoulder too. It could be that I'm not used to such a light racquet, my old racquet was Prince Graphtech DB 90, and it had a built in double bridge to dampen the frame and strings.
From: Kay, IL
String type and tension: Prince Premier SoftFlex 16 (came with the racquet)

Comments: I am a 13 years old player that was looking for a racquet with a lot of topspin and it was just good. This racquet is a good racquet but needs some more power. It has good amount of control and topspin that was perfect for me. Since this racquet was too light for me, I added led tape, which made the racquet heavier. After that, the racquet turned out to be a good racquet.
From: Ken Covey, USA 05/06
String type and tension: Prince original synthetic gut (16)
Headsize: mp

Comments: One of the best racquets I've ever owned. I've been playing the game for 30 years, starting out with wood racquets, then to the heavy racquets like the Wilson T2000-T3000, then to graphite/ fiberglass. This racquet offers plenty of control and power. It seems to feel comfortable in your hands at the net for crisp volleys. I recently bought the new Prince 03 Hybrid Hornet thinking I needed to update my "technology", but there was no comparison in the two racquets in terms of keeping the ball in play and the nice clean shots my "old" triple threat delivered. After about 6 weeks of trying out the "new" technology, I went back to my triple threat and tossed the Hybrid Hornet for good.
From: Jim, Arkansas 05/06
String type and tension:58lbs

Comments: I love the racquet it is the best racquet I've ever used. I think it is best for beginning players and really experienced players. I'm 13 years old and my first year on the varsity tennis team and I'm playing number 2 singles. So I'm pretty happy with my racquet.
From: Eric Masood, Fredonia, New York, United States 04/06

Comments: The first racquet I owned, playing for High School JV, worked well for my first season, figuring out slice and topspin, and did well in summer tournaments. Then I moved on to Prince Beast and found my shots going deeper. I tried my Scream for some varsity challenge matches last season while my Beast was getting restrung and found myself in marathon matches due to the fact I couldn't get the ball deeper. Good control and very light weight, but not very aggressive at the baseline.
From: Anon 04/06
Headsize: Oversize

Comments: I got this racquet last year, starting as an upper JV high school singles player. This racquet is great for learning how to put spin on your shots and serves. However, when I got to Varsity this year, I felt that this racquet had problems handling power (too much vibration even with a dampener). I would recommend this racquet to players who are learning how to add more spin to their game.
From: Katie, WI, USA 12/05
String type and tension: 65lbs.
Headsize: Oversize

Comments: Without doubt the best racquet I've ever used and I've played competition tennis for 35 years. Needs a vibration dampener to quiet the ping, but there is no vibration transmitted to the arm. With just a touch of topspin on groundies combined with the even balance of this frame is enough to hit controlled, penetrating shots. Good punch at the net and the light weight/even balance of the frame makes this a very maneuverable racquet. I had a good hit with the Prince O3 Red last week, and in all honesty, the TT Scream OS at over 3 years since it was introduced simply feels better to play with.
From: John, Brisbane, Australia. 10/05
String type and tension: Wilson Enduro Mono 16 @ 64lbs.
Headsize: Oversize.
Player Rating: Pennant level (Aus.)

Comments: I have this racquet for 3 years now. It has help improved my game. I would recommend it for the beginner who won't be changing racquets for a while. The Scream is a racquet one can 'grow up' with. String it at high tension(60 lbs and above), and this thing really bites the ball. Good topspin, but unstable for flat serves (still can be done, more effort)...heck I've forgotten how to hit flat groundstrokes...
From: Ramiro, Malaysia. 9/05
String type and tension: Ashaway Crossfire 17 @ 65lbs.

Comments:I really like my racquet! I've had it for about 2 1/2 years, and it is still great. Awesome price, awesome racquet.
From: Ellen, Michigan, USA. 9/05

Comments: I am a 15 year old who is the #1 player from my high school. I got this racquet when I was about 12. Then, I was a lot smaller and weaker and not nearly as good of a tennis player. That was when I really loved this racquet, but now since I'm older, I want a more powerful racquet like a Babolat Pure Drive Plus. Even though I win pretty much all my matches, I want to go farther in my game. My main problem with this racquet is that I don't get enough pop on my serve or power on my groundies. I'm sure this racquet would be great for a younger, intermediate player but if you still own this racquet as an advanced player, I suggest something like Andre Agassi's, Roddick's, or even Coria's racquet.
From: Billy, Fredericksburg, VA, USA. 8/05
String type and tension: Prince Synthetic Gut @ 62lbs.
Headsize: Oversize

Comments: It is true, the racket is very stiff, but somehow with a moderately high string tension, I have more control of the directions of the shots, and yes I need a full swing for most but it suits my style.
From:Chung Yiu, Hong Kong 07/05
String type and tension: Volkl @ 63lbs
NTRP Rating: 3.5-4.0

Comments: The TT Scream OS is a great beginner's racket for the price. It does everything nicely but power really suffers. I'm not sure yet if it is due to the string but the 875 rating of the racket is probably the issue. My backhands now would almost always hit the net. The racket has potential for tweaking, which I will do starting next week. I'll probably make it more headlight and change to a power string.
From:Riva, Jakarta, Indonesia 07/05
String type and tension: Wilson NXT @ 60lbs
Headsize: OS

Comments: I LOVE MY RACQUET! The TT Scream OS is one of the best racquets I have owned and it has worked so well for me in the past! It has helped me graduate into better competitors and actually give them a run for their money...usually I get the money!;)The only bad thing is that when I first started this racquet, I had problems controlling it. But besides that, I have now gotten use to it and I love to bring MY "A" GAME and my TT SCREAM OS to the tennis courts!
From: Patrick, Madison, Ohio, USA 07/05

Comments: This is a great racquet it has a lot of pop and control. The only disadvantage is if you hit flat, it will make your shots go long. Good topspin.
From: Frank, Harlingten, Texas, USA. 10/04
String type and tension: Gosen pro 350 @ 62lbs.
Headsize:OS

Comments: I play with the OS. I love this racquet. It has just the right amount of stiffness if you add a shock absorber. Great for generating topspin and good bite if you string at higher tensions. I have however, broken 3 frames over the last year and half.
From: SR, Charlotte, NC, USA. 07/04
String type and tension: Big Banger Original @ 64lbs.

Comments: This racquet is stiff. However, after adding a soft shock it is much better. My game has improved a lot after buying this racquet. Overall it is a very good racquet.
From: Babs, Milpitas, CA, USA. 07/04
Headsize: Oversize

Comments: I demoed the Midplus and it was way too stiff, but the control and pop were great, so I demoed the Oversize. The Oversize wasn't as stiff, but it still hit a tad too jarringly for my taste. The control was still there and the pop was even better. The demo had Kevlar strings on it, and I know from experience that Kevlar plays 5 times harsher than nylon strings. So I took a chance and invested a few bucks in a used TT OS Scream and strung it with Wilson NXT 16. WOW, what a difference; soft ride, great control, and super pop. I now own three TT OS Screams. One is strung with Prince Original Synthetic Gut 16, one with Wilson NXT 16, and one with Gosen OG Sheep Super Micro 17. These three strings are the best I've found (so far) for the TT OS Scream and I am leaning toward the Gosen 17 as my string of choice.
From: Jerry, Las Cruces, NM, USA. 5/04
String type and tension: Gosen OG Sheep Super Micro 17 @ 62lbs
Headsize: Oversize

Comments: If you have problems with the stiffness, I strongly recommend buying a soft shock. It improves performance dramatically.
From: Scott, Melbourne, Australia. 4/04

Comments: This racquet is too stiff, uncomfortable to your arm. It is just for topspin player. If you are a flat ball player, it will make all your shots go long, just forget it.
From: Snowden, Hong Kong, USA. 3/04
String type and tension: Prince topspin 15L @ 65lbs.

Oversize (106-115 Sq. Inches) Tennis Racquets