Tennis Tutor ProLite Plus Ball Mach. Battery-Oscillate Customer feedback

Comments: The charger was received within a few days. A few phone calls to customer service and issue was resolved. Love the machine.
From: Vineet, 3/14

Comments: I ordered this item and just received it today. The smart charger is missing in the box. I am not pleased with this. Everything else with the transaction, so far was okay. As per description, it should come with the chargers but it is not inside the machine, unless I missed it.
From: Vineet, 2/14

Comments: Great purchase! I have used a ball machine at my club many times but needed the convenience to hit on my own schedule. I did weeks of research and ended up buying this machine based on overall value. I have now owned it for over a month and it is the best investment in the sport of tennis I have made. I have used it for over 15 hours and have not had one problem or jam. Great machine. You can't go wrong with this one!
From: Dave, 9/13