Tennis Tutor ProLite Ball Machine Battery - Oscillation Customer feedback

Comments: Terrible. Just an awful machine. One wheel works while the other takes a lunch break. Always causes either a short throw, or a crazy sidewinder that you'll just have no chance at. Tennis is a sport of one bounce, but with this you'd think it was a game of 3 bounces. Doesn't matter if you have it lined up at the baseline or service line. Balls shoot out with an anemic launch. Incredibly over-sensitive height adjustment (which rarely holds its position). It's a nice thought to have a ball machine at this price point, but save your money and get something built with quality. I've owned the Tennis Cube, and now this ProLite, and I couldn't be more disappointed in the quality of Tennis Tutor ball machines.
From: Derek, 10/14

Comments: I have used my Tennis Tutor Ball Machine about 10 times and so far it's the best $800 I've spent. I'm a guy who plays about 3 times a week and can't always find a partner to play with, so I load up my basket of balls and ball machine for some practice time. My game has improved tremendously over one months time. I played a match today and won 6-1 6-1. I got to say it's because of my continuous practice hitting forehand after forehand. If you have the money, it's well worth it! I love it!
From: Tony, 11/12

Comments: Do you deliver to Malaysia?
From: Gary, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, 03/11
(Gary, unfortunately we do not ship ball/string machines internationally.--TW Staff)

Tennis Tutor ProLite Ball Machine Battery - Oscillation - Where to go from here