Tourna Tac XL Overgrip Black Customer feedback

Comments: Brought the XL in Black. While the grip is tacky and has a great feel, they are marketed as Black in color but are actually Grey. They look horrible. The Light Blue isn't much better. Why in the world would such a traditionally great company for grips design such terrible colors?
From: Wallace, 1/17

Comments: Sometimes you have to go back to the beginning to find where you belong. That statement is true about overgrips. I started out with the Tourna Grip and than ventured out and tried out, Wilson Pro overgrip, Kirshbaum Tac, Tourna tac, Tourna Mega Tac, and Yonex Supergrap. But I always come back to these grips. They are thin enough so I can still feel the bevels of my racquet. This grip asorbs sweat really well compared to the tacky grips where they start to feel really slimy after a bit. And it's made in USA so that is always a plus.
From: Ed, 12/16

Comments: Not the most durable over grip. After two matches, these grips begin to frail or wear out for me. The only good thing about them is that they have good feel at the beginning. If they only lasted longer, I would keep buying them.
From: Nate, 4/15

Comments: Not a fan of these grips. I had been using Solinco, and these are not as tacky when first used and not as durable. I find I have to grip the racquet tighter, especially on serve, which is not a good thing.

Comments: As much as I want to support American made products, it is difficult to choose this grip among the competition. Tourna demonstrates what resting in the laurels means by not making the effort to taper the grips like everyone else. It is difficult to tear the plastic to access the first grip without scratching and tearing the grip. The finishing tape is only accessible through the very corner to peel and that can test your patience between games. I rather pay a few more bucks and use Yonex Super Grap. Tourna Original grip shares all those flaws plus it peels from the very first few stokes. Not durable at all. It is absorbent all right, but so is a towel.

Comments: This is a good overgrip for playing on clay. I usually use Yonex Grap, but on clay it doesn't last long. The Tourna Tac could be improved if they taper cut one end for a better look at the top of the grip. It is also thicker than expected.
From: Tracy, 1/12