Tourna Tac Overgrip XL 10 Grip Reel White Customer feedback

Comments: To update my comment - the grip is not bad at all, but comparable quality and durable tac grips are available with a more friendly and practical design. Just trying to be constructive and suggest tapering and better wrapping and finishing tape.

Comments: As much as I want to support American made products, it is difficult to choose this grip among the competition. Tourna demonstrates what resting in the laurels means by not making the effort to taper the grips like everyone else. It is difficult to tear the plastic to access the first grip without scratching and tearing the grip. The finishing tape is only accessible through the very corner to peel and that can test your patience between games. I rather pay a few more bucks and use Yonex Super Grap. Tourna Original grip shares all those flaws plus it peels from the very first few stokes. Not durable at all. It is absorbent all right, but so is a towel.

Comments: I have tried just about every grip on the market and this one is great. I have found that color matters and that the white grips usually perform better for me than do the colors. For one thing you can see how dirty they get (a sure sign the grip needs changing). This grip provides enough tackiness to keep my racquet from slipping in my hands, and enough cushioning that it is really comfortable. And best of all they are made here in the United States.
From: JJ, 8/12

Comments: I really liked this grip a lot. If you get the 10 Grip Reel then it costs a lot less and you get just about the same quality as the Wilson Pro grips or the Prince Dura Tacs. I live in Florida and it's great even in really hot weather. It will last a lot longer if you have a hand towel near by to dry it off after every game just to get rid of any extra dirt. Great grip.
From: Tommy, 8/12

Comments: I really like the feel of this grip in my hand. It feels dry no matter how sweaty my hands are. I can play the whole set without having to switch racquets like I used to because of the sweaty grip. Prior to using this grip, I broke two of my racquets (Wilson K6.1 Tour 90) because they flew out of my hand while I was serving. Now with this grip, I don't have to worry about that problem any more. This grip is cheap too when I buy 30 packs.

Comments: This overgrip has a good tacky feel with good sweat absorption. It is thicker compared to Gamma or Tourna original blue.
From: Sergei, 9/11

Comments: This is the best grip ever. Good feel and durable. I will continue using this grip for long, long time. This is the grip of my tennis life. Good product, excellent price
From: Mauro, Dolores, Hidalgo, GTO, MEXICO, 02/11

Comments:Best grip on the market period! I've spent hundreds of dollars trying them all! Trust me this one is perfect! Does not ever get slippery like most other grips do when you sweat. Absorbs the best out of all the grips I've tried. And believe me I've tried them ALL! It's simply the best!
From: Steven, IL & FL, USA, 05/10

Comments: I live in Florida where it is very hot and humid. This grip doesn't last long in hot weather and gets slippery easily. I would recommend getting the original tourna grip XL it seems to be the best choice down hear in the sun shine state.
From: anon. 02/10

Comments: I've played wit this one grip for more or less 10 sets and the tackiness is as good as new. It has yet to lose the feel. Earlier comment said that if you play somewhere that isn't too hot or inside then this grip will treat you right. Well, today I played 5 sets in 98 degree weather, outdoors, and the grip is as good as new. I kind of think that this grip is overly tacky! haha.
From: RJ, Riverside, CA, U.S.A. 09/09

Comments: The first 3-4 hours of play has a great feel and great tackiness, but it goes away quickly and it's getting slippery. Not very durable and I'm a disappointed. This overgrip is like a thicker version of the Wilson Pro Overgrip.
From: Albert, Montreal, Qc, Canada. 6/09

Comments: I seriously have used every grip out there; if you play somewhere that isn't too hot or you play inside or your hands just don't sweat-then this grip will treat you right. It is soft and tacky yet it absorbs a moderate amount of sweat-not like the regular Tourna Grip though. The white tacky Tourna is actually a little softer than the tacky O.G. color of blue-purple (like on Samras racket), and it lasts longer. I will continue using this grip indoors and as long as the temperature stays moderately cool, but once the warmer weather comes around I will switch back to the O.G. Tourna Grip or the Babolat VS Grip which are both the most sweat absorbing grips I have tried.
From: Joplin, Longview, WA U.S.A. 2/09

Comments: Great grip...love the tacky feeling!
From: Mario, Chicago, Illinois. 1/09