Comments: Great pair of sunglasses. I have gone through a couple over the last few years. They fit great, are lightweight and comfortable to wear. The only complaint I would have is the changing of the lenses can be a little challenging. I have broken the charcoal lenses each time I have tried to change the lense. Also, mine fog up pretty easily at times in the morning.

Comments: After checking out Tifosis in years past, they had always seemed comparable to $40 Ryders or Optic Nerve glasses. Nothing wrong with that, except they were $70. I needed to replace my cheapo Ryders and happened to be in a store that had these glasses on display, so I tried them on. Immediately, I was impressed with the materials and construction -- much better than I had remembered and much better than the $129 Smith Parallels I used to have. The best part about these is that they sit a bit further from my face than other glasses so, along with holes in the lenses, they hardly ever fog up. Optical quality is quite good -- at least as good as the Smiths. The adjustable temples should also allow for a better fit. I have a medium sized head and these fit my wife's small head so well I ordered a pair for her too. At almost have the price of the Parallels I think you get a much better product in the Tyrant.
From: Sky, 9/13