Tennis Tutor Ball Machine With Dual 2-Line Customer feedback

Comments: Purchased a week ago after much research and have used it for about 10 hours now. Don't cheap out, get the 2 line feed, you want it and you need it. First the bad. Im kicking myself for not spending the $200 extra and getting the remote. I would like for the machine to self center when turned on and off. That would make set up much easier. The wheels are useless on anything but smooth concrete. Now the good. Consistent, light weight, very adjustable. In my opinion, the Tennis Tutor offers the best balance of value and performance on the market. If price was no object, I'd have bought a Lobster 4 or 5, but price is an issue for me, so this is the best deal going. A ball machine doesn't replace drills and match play, but it's a must have tool really groove your ground strokes. Best investment I've made in years.
From: Sean, 9/13