Comments: In high school and college in the 80's I played with a Prince Precision Graphite. After a 20 year layoff, I I wanted a lighter racquet for my return to the court. I have found that this racquet, with a larger 4 5/8" grip, has allowed me to up my level of play well beyond what I anticipated for a mid 40 year old. This stick simply feels right in my hand. It plays with a confidence and ease I have not found with other racquets. With synthetic gut, it is easy on my arm, in addition to yielding excellent touch. I tried some harder strings and immediately had elbow issues, so be warned if you are sensitive to those things. I continue to improve my game and have no desire to abandon this racquet in favor of something more "advanced." I hope Prince continues to manufacture this product. NTRP rating 4.0
From: Jack, 2/14

Comments: Nice racquet, but after customization with some lead at 3 and 9 o'clock to have more stability against heavy hitters, and in the handle to make it even balanced or some points headlight. It swings very well and it's much more solid. To me, it feels like it has a swingweight lower then the declared one. I would not suggest poly with this racquet for sensitive arms, even though with a poly you can really get the max out of the stick with the insane amount of spin capabilities. I play with a multi and my arm is happy with the choice. In my opinion, this racquet is good for beginners in stock form and for more advanced players with some added weight. The price is really a bargain, as I own 3 OS and 3 MP, and I'm seriously thinking of switching to hit because of my age and the fact that I'm spending less time on court, so I'm in need of an easier racquet, like my Radical OS. The MP is a good racquet too, as it's better for serves, but with less spin, and also the midsize needs added weight.

Comments: I am a junior player and I have been playing for 7 months. I started out with a cheap Head racquet from Walmart. Since I switched to this I have gotten more serves in and more power on my groundstrokes. My net skill has improved a lot too. I really do recommend this racquet.
From: Dallas, 9/12
String type and tension: Prince Synthetic Gut 16g @ 55 lbs

Comments: I found this racquet to be a bit too light for my liking. You will have a problem against opponents with heavy spin, so it's not an ideal stick for anyone playing competitive tennis. I couldn't handle heavy serves with it, but I have no problem with my Head Radical L.M. Also, I wouldn't say this is a pure beginner's racquet because you will still need to have a moderate fast swing to get the most out of it.
From: Henry, 8/12

Comments: I've been playing with this racket my whole tennis career (1 yr) and it's functioned quite well up till recently when I started using a more modern style forehand, it's effective if you REALLY amp up the topspin but when trying to find placement on a put away from mid court with a more flat hit it usually goes long. As for the net-play to come after if you do manage to pull that shot in it still has a tad too much power.
From: Kambren, 3/12

Comments: This is an awesome racquet! I love it. This is my main squeeze right now. I like the comfort, power, and control it gives me. Comfort is what I like the most. Control is what I have to work on, for at times when I hit a big forehand, the ball sails out. Against aggressive players, you won't get pushed around with this racquet. It's more than a triple threat!
From: Leh, 9/11
String type and tension: Prince synthetic gut

Comments: I've been playing with the Bandit for over 10 years and it's the best racket I've ever had. I have power, control, and my shots are solid. I rely on the Bandit when I'm going for the BIG SERVE. I highly recommend it.
From: Anon, CA, USA, 03/11
String type and tension: 62 lbs
Headsize: Oversized

Comments: Have played with far more expensive racquets, but this one has all you need, it's heavy enough to plow through your groundstrokes while at the net it has a crisp very precise feel, been playing this stick for six years with a couple of NTRP tournaments a month.
From: Eric, Miami Beach, FL, USA, 02/11
String type and tension: Gosen OG Micro 17g
Head size: 95

Comments: This is very solid racquet. Excellent power, good topspin and control as well. I'm a 4.5 player, and after 4 years of using these sticks, I still love these sticks! The midplus 95 are the best. You can't beat the price either.
From: Henry, San Jose State, CA 03/10
String type and tension: Gamma Infinity 17G
Headsize: midplus 95

Comments: Excellent racquet! Very solid. I am a 4.0 player and can easily hold my ground with this stick. Good for topspin power and control. If you want a solid racquet buy this one it works very well.
From: Josh, Portland Oregon USA. 3/10

Comments: Have played with the midsize Triple Threat for years. LOVE IT. Bought it after demo-ing many racquets and realized I could buy two for the price of one of the other ones I liked. Looking for another mid-size as mine are finally starting to age. Any leads on where to find a mid-size 4 1/4?
From: Rory, Madison, WI, USA. 08/09
Headsize: mid size, 90-95

Comments: I played this racquet for the past two years where my tennis level improves from 3.0 to 4.0. This racquet is one of the best values. The build is solid for a typical 3.0-3.5 level play. I am a heavy hitting baseliner and this racquet was perfect for me. It has no problem generating pace/spin with good control. I recently started playing some 4.0 level baseliners who consistently hit heavy balls with a lot of topspin. I feel this racquet is a bit inadequate, the light weight of this racquet puts me at an disadvantage in controlling the balls when my opponent hits heavily and consistently. So I upgraded to the heavier Babolat AeroPro Drive. I would say except from dealing with heavy incoming balls, there is not much difference in the feels between the Babolat and the TT Bandit racquets.
From: Xin, Tallahassee. 6/09
String type and tension: Prince Pro Blend, 62lbs
NTRP Rating: 3.5-4.0

Comments: I have been using this racquet now for 6 years. Though I've already broken 3 of them due to age and use. This is definitely not a racquet for beginners. I am a ranked player and I don't think I will ever stop using it. I can't seem to think of any negative sides to it.

Comments: This racket is the best value out there - it is a serious 'tweener racket and dirt cheap. I have purchased three (110" headsize) with no regrets. The oversize model is the definition of a 'tweener - it is forgiving, has a nice sweetspot, provides good reach and not too heavy or too light. You can take a good crack at the ball as long as you put some topspin on and be hitting with confidence. The only downside is that it is a tad light for solid slices, but I don't mind since that is not a big part of my game. Even with all the new technology out there, this is still among the best in my opinion. A wide range of intermediate players and those looking to improve their pace, spin and shot variety will likely enjoy this racket.
From: Leo, Albany, NY, USA. 8/08
String type and tension: polyblend, 65 lbs.
NTRP Rating: 3.5-4.0

Comments: I don't really agree with people who say this racket if for everyone. It's really for beginners, and those of us who can't play an hour because they break their strings so much from so much topspin. It's a very forgiving racket in my opinion, but I've tried the K-factors, and everything, but for baseliners who just keep it deep with some heavy topspin, this is for you. I haven't played for a year, and I just played a tourney and I just worked kids with this racket.
From: Austin, Northville, Mi, USA. 7/08

Comments: I just got this racquet today, and it feels awesome! The light weight gives you a lot of control and I can hit well when I use this racquet at the baseline even though I usually play net! I recommend this racquet to everyone!
From: david, cresskill, nj, us. 6/08

Comments: This is a great racquet, hands down. It is a great racquet for doubles players that want to get all of their volleys back. The light weight lets you get to the ball easier. If you are a person who stays in the point by rallying, then this is for you. This racquet really gives you lots of bang for very little buck. I am switching to a Head Flexpoint only to be able to dictate points a little more, but overall I would give it a rating of 5 out of 5.
From: Trevor, Minneapolis, MN. 5/08
NTRP Rating: 3.0-3.5

Comments: The ball just flies for me. Once you have a pretty solid ground game you don't want to use it, it's just too powerful for better players, even stringing it at almost 70 didn't even do it for me. Great for beginner-intermediate, not so much past there.
From: V. 4/08
String type and tension: 69

Comments: This was my second racquet. It is slightly more powerful than I would have liked because sometimes I feel myself just tapping the ball for forehand at the baseline or a dropshot. When the ball is hit softly it goes pretty fast, even if I just tap it. It is has a great serve -- hard and low. My serve improved from 70% to 95%. I know that I am just a beginner, but I'm quite happy with this racquet.
From: Anon, New York, USA. 11/07

Comments: Amazing Racket. I played with my friends Babolats and they were expensive trash. They were no better then this racket in any way and on top of that hurt my shoulder and wrist I had to stop playing for a while. The bandit has great control, maneuverability, and spin potential, feels great and has plenty of power I recommend it to beginners all the way through advanced players. Great for volleying and can hold its own from the baseline. Does the work of an expensive racket for 1/4 of the cost.
From: Shawn, USA, 07/07
String type and tension: Prince Premier with softflex 60lbs.
NTRP Rating: 4.0 singles 4.5 doubles

Comments: This is an awesome racquet! It has a wonderful slice and an excellent drop shot. It is light and has great control if you can use it well.
From: Cam, Rochester, NY, USA, 07/07

Comments: I've been playing tennis for 4 years now and I have found this racquet to be my favorite. The head is big enough that I know I will always get a shot, whether it goes in or not. It's light-weight and it has a lot of power. It's accuracy is awesome and it's just such a comfortable racquet. I really recommend this racquet, I don't think I'd ever want to switch racquets.
From: Tony, Saint Paul, MN, USA. 6/07

Comments: Excellent racquet! It has a great feel to it while providing a lot of power. However, if one takes a full swing, the racquet is prone to overshoot. A good value for beginners and low to intermediate players.
From: Mike, Portland, OR, USA. 10/06
String type and tension: Prince Softflex @ 62 lbs

Comments: Great racquet for players that can hit the ball with pace, especially since it already generates it for you. Now if your looking for control of course go with the midplus size, I played with, and still do play with, the oversized 110". After a while though the end of the racquet handle where the prince symbol is located started feeling weird, when I hit a backhand, it feels funky, but still a great racquet thumbs up PRINCE.
From: Cameron, Sweetwater, Tx, USA 09/06
Headsize: 110"

Comments: The OS is a wonderful frame for customization. Put an ounce of weight in the handle and you have a lightweight, super quick doubles weapon for players with full strokes. It is also very comfortable. You can generate massive spin on serves and groundies. Volleys are a breeze as long as you add some underspin. You will still be hitting and serving the ball hard deep into a long 3 setter. You lose some weight on your shots, but make up for it with the insane angles you can generate.
From: Ken, GA, USA 08/06
String type and tension: Gosen SM 17, 62

Comments:Amazing control, good power, and excellent feel on the ball. I highly recommend it.
From: Jack, Youngstown, OH, USA, 07/06
String type and tension:Prince syn. gut 16 @ 60lbs.

Comments: Great racquet for the price good all around racquet. The ball flies on me as I have a fast hard swing. Great racquet for beginner players to intermediate after you start developing a fundamentally sound stroke where you supply most of the power, move to a lower power racquet
From: Michael, Haltom City, TX, USA
String type and tension: Gosen og micro 16g @ 62
NTRP Rating: 4.0-4.5

Comments: This racquet is quite good for the player with a medium powered stroke. It feels pretty good until you're able to hit very hard shots from baseline to baseline. You can't lay it all out with this racquet, which I don't like. Slices are beautiful with this racquet. All of my slices have so much spin they jump from side to side (literally, jumping to the left or right), or jump backwards. At net it's a little too powerful at times, but the right string and tension should help that out. To me, the weight now feels light, when at first if felt just right, but that's what happens over time. Cross-court shots were great, down the alley shots were a little off from time to time, but had surprisingly good accuracy. Serves were great for me with this racquet. I definitely recommend it to anyone who has full, fast strokes.
From: Johnnie, Waldorf, Maryland, USA 05/06
String type and tension: head synthetic
Headsize: os
NTRP Rating: 4.0-4.5

Comments: I'm an recovering tennis racquet addict who has bought more racquets that Imelda Marcos has bought shoes, from the Wilson Jack Kramer, to the Head Arthur Ashe II, Head Edge Graphite, Wilson 95 Pro Staff, the Donnay models used by Bjorn Borg, Andre Agassi (both the green/blue and later the pink/grey) and even Greg Rusedski, Prince TT Graphite OS and now finally the Bandit. I think I'm cured. Well, maybe. Given the price of the Bandit, I own four of them. For baseliners, it provides a great blend of power and control. For serve-and-volleyers, it's maneuverable and crisp. I highly recommend it.
From: David Staten Island, NY, USA 5/06
String type and tension: Wilson NXT 16 gauge, 67 lbs.
Headsize: OS

Comments: This is my fourth racquet. Prior to the Bandit I was using Prince Precision 770 and I picked the Bandit because I wanted to play doubles and approach more. The racquet has a lot of power and if you are a baseliner like myself, you need to hold back on your shots. For those who play flat strokes, you probably need to adjust your shots to add a little more topspin to keep it in. However the stability and power really helps when you are at the net and when you want to be a bit lazy.
From: Adrian, Queensland, Australia 04/06
String type and tension: 62 pounds
NTRP Rating: 4.0 - 4.5

Comments: I'm a upper level High School player and have been playing with the Bandit for about a year. Overall this is an amazing racquet for pretty much anyone. I've demoed a lot of expensive racquets that don't compare to this. It is surprisingly stable for being so light and definitely doesn't play like a super light racquet. You can get the head speed up pretty good and put a good amount of pace behind it along with enough spin for anyone. I would recommend this racquet to anyone and you really have nothing to lose for this amazing price.
From: Jason, Michigan USA 03/06

Comments: I am a good 4.0 player and I find this racquet perfect for the serious player. I hit the ball hard and have a big serve, this racquet handles everything I put into it. Control is there, those who say that it lacks control, may want to hit the ball machine for a bit. My game is getting better and the racquet is performing just as well now as when I started back playing tennis. For those who want to play seriously and don't blame their racquet for their own errors, this is the racquet. What really helps is the fact that you can buy 3 racquets for the price of one!! A no-doubter purchase.
From: Robert, Burlington, VT USA 01/06

Comments: I traded in my Wilson nCode nSix-One 90 square inch rackets for these. The Prince Triple Threat Bandit is a far more forgiving frame then the Wilson nCodes. This racket can provide plenty of power and control. The only con you may notice is a lack of touch at the net. Overall this is a quality frame. I highly recommend it.
From: Chris, Brigham City, UT, USA 01/06
String type and tension: Hybrid, 57lbs.

Comments: I have used a bandit for two years. Overall this is a great racket for beginners and intermediate. Great off baseline, and solid for how light it is. It really is impressive. Volleying it seemed a little weak at times, though I never favored much volleying. It can provide the power that is needed to get the point across, yet in the right hands, have pinpoint accuracy that sends your opponents running. A problem that I noticed was that as my abilities increased the racket grew much less effective. Over hitting was a big issue and I had to severely shorten my swing to make it into the court. Serving had the same effect, the power was there but the ball went long, again I had to adjust my serve to compensate. As I said though, great racket overall.
From: Kevin, Milwaukee, WI, USA. 12/05
Headsize: oversize 110

Comments: Not a bad beginners racquet. The racquet is light, maneuverable, and very cheap! Advance players should look for something better.
From: Andy, Lakeland, FL, USA. 12/05
String type: Gosen Polylon 16 ICE
Headsize: Oversize.

Comments:This racquet is sensational. It gives you control and power at the same time! The comfortableness is incredible. I recommend this racquet to beginner players because this racquet is awesome, but it is cheap!!
From: Albert 10/1
San jose, California
String type and tension: Prince synthetic gut 16/56

Comments: This is the best racquet I have ever played with and I have played with Wilson n codes, and it simply is a better racquet than that. I play in championship and satellite tournaments and I love this racquet, it can fit any style of play, if you're about topspin or backspin its amazing.
From: Conner, Parker, Colorado USA 07/05
String type: Head Synthetic gut 16 PPS/62

Comments: This racquet is simply outstanding. I couldn't believe the feel, power, and accuracy I got when using the bandit for the first time. Since then, I've bought both the Midplus and oversize Bandits. No vibration dampeners are needed because there's very little shock that goes through the racquet. I'm able to direct my shots without compromising my power, and can work every aspect of my game with this racquet, from volleys to one-handed backhands. I highly recommend this racquet to anyone who wants a racquet with the perfect blend of control and power at an affordable price.
From: Sydney Liu, San Lorenzo, CA, USA.
String type and tension: Gamma Zo Life 16g & Gamma Syn. Gut 17g @ 62 lbs.
Headsize: 110 sq. inches

Comments: Number one thing is this racquet is the best low cost racquet. If you string it with a right kind of string, it'll give you power and lots of comfort, because it's light and has a big sweet spot too. However, it's only suitable for up to a 4.5 NTRP player. Or, I should say for those who do not frequently supply their own power. If you swing hard, get a low power racquet.
From: Bryce, Coral Gables, Florida, USA. 02/05
String type and tension: Prince Synthetic Gut Duraflex 16 @ 60 lbs.
Headsize: 110 sq. in.

Comments: This racquet is great. I originally got it about 4 years ago and played with it for a year. I then purchased the triple threat Attitude. I played with that for almost a year. Every time I broke a string I went back to the Bandit. I found that I liked the Bandit more and have been playing with that now for another couple years in college. A great racquet to have in your arsenal especially doubles specialists.
From: Lucas, IL, USA. 11/04
String type and tension: Synthetic Gut 57 lbs.

Comments: I bought this racquet from Tennis Warehouse couple days ago. This is an excellent racquet while others may think it's an out of date one. It's packed with full of power but doesn't sacrifice the control it has. My serve, volley and especially my groundstrokes have reached to another level playing with this racquet. It's so easy to play with, so comfortable that made me feel like I have played with it for years. Then it came pre-strung with Prince synthetic gut so it saved me $20.00 for the string job right there. While you think the pre-strung string is usually a cheap, unplayable one, but I am telling you the string comes with this racquet is so much better than those that may cost you up to $30.00. I am a 4.0 level middle age man playing tennis 4 times a week. Needless to say, I have tried tons of different racquets. Prince TT Bandit OS is one of the best of which I have played so far. One last thing, it's very cheap, but I guarantee you even feel better comparing with those super expensive racquets. Give it a try and you'll find out you don't need an expensive stick to win.
From: Tom, Westminster, CA, USA. 08/04 String type and tension: Prince Synthetic 16g @ 55lbs.

Comments: This is my first racquet and I love it. It has a great grip, excellent control and power.
From: Matthew, Lewis Center, OH, USA. 8/04

Comments: Good Racquet for beginners, but if your a heavy hitter like I am, it's a little too stiff.
From: Max, Brownsburg, IN, USA. 08/04