Tecnifibre Ruff Code 16 String Customer feedback

Comments: I love this string. I use it on both mains and crosses at 58 lbs. Lots of spin. No pain (so far) in the arm. Good durability. I've used it for 4-5 hours so far and it holds consistent tension.

Comments: I agree with what David said about these strings. I feel they are stiffer than Black Code and get less spin, but they do get a little more than the Red Code. I felt they were more like Luxilon, which to me is not a positive.
From: Jon, 12/11

Comments: This string feels stiff and soft at the same time. The cross section is not round but a little flat with rough texture almost like Luxilon Big Banger ALU Power Rough. I strung this on mains at 54 lbs and Tecnifibre NRG2 17 on crosses at 56 lbs. It felt very stiff for the first 2 hours but after that it played beautifully. There was a very little tension lost after 2 days. The Ruff Code on mains never moved. The solid feel after every hit is amazing. If you like control, you are going to like this string. It made my net game so much easier and more fun. For now, I think I prefer the Ruff Code 16 over the Luxilon Big Banger.

Comments: I just got these strung in the mains in my BLX Six One Tour, with Tecnifibre X-One Biphase 16 in the crosses. On my first day of hitting, I didn't really notice any difference in spin production or control, but after I started breaking in the strings, I could hit a solid flat ball with a few good whipping forehands. My serve got some extra kick, just a little. As my forehand picked up pace, my one handed backhand suffered a bit. After a while, however, I settled into a more consistent rhythm, and I could hit some nice, deep slices. Overall, I'm impressed with its durability and crisp feeling after a hit. Not quite as good playability-wise compared to the Luxilon Rough strings, but the durability these will surely outlast Luxilon.

Tecnifibre Ruff Code 16 String - Where to go from here