Tourna Quasi Gut Armor String 17 Customer feedback

Comments: Playing with this string in a Volkl Organix 4 -- I play with multis and this is hands down the best multi I have ever played with. It is an "internal hybrid" and another great product from Tourna. I was looking for a multi that holds it tension well, and is not as powerful as X-One Biphase, more of a control oriented multi. This strong offers a very comfortable feel, loads of touch and controllable power. This is a performance string, not just for people with sore arms from playing polys - - best multi I have ever played, love this string!
From: Rich, 9/14

Comments: I've been playing with Wilson NXT 17 gauge for about a year now, mainly because of elbow issues. I heard about this string, saw it's half the price of NXT and decided to give it a try. It's slightly more comfortable than the Wilson string, plays quite well, and seems to be holding tension well, too. Not sure about durability yet. The increased comfort is probably worth any durability or playability issues, though.
From: Andy, 4/14

Comments: Very good string but it is so soft you can't even feel the ball on the strings. If you have any type of arm problems hands down the best string for comfort. I liked it a lot power was good no problem with spin and serves had some nice pop. I can see 17G will not last that long for big spin hitters. I am going to try the 16G to see if it hold up any better. I would say if you are dealing with arm issues and want a cheaper string then other brands buy it.
From: Rocky, 2/14