Comments: This string breaks very quickly. It is rather harsh on the arms, and seems to be incapable of producing spin. All balls slide off the string however very consistently. I would not recommend this string.
From: Trey, Missouri City, TX, USA, 06/07

Comments: I got it for free and it appears to be for a reason: it's just awful. Very harsh on the arm relative to Signum Pro Poly Plasma and Topspin Cyberflash, which never caused any forehand pain. On top of that, spin is absolutely non-existent. On my first slice shot attempt I produced my first ever SLIDE shot: the ball just slid on the string bed and landed behind me. Will bring my racquet for restringing tomorrow. Do not waste your time trying this string. Strung on T-Fight 335 16x20 at 56lb.
From: Bobby, Stamford, CT, USA. 6/07