Pro-Tec Toe Cap Protectors (4 pack) Customer feedback

Comments: After years of suffering badly blistered little toes, due to curling under the other toes, this product provided full relief! The various anti-friction powders and rub-ons help for a couple hours. Had to cut shorter for small toes, fits snug but OK over big toes (size 9 mens).
From: Albion, 9/13

Comments: Just a note of customer feedback to let you know that I have found the silicon toe-caps to be a good product and I use them when I'm training for long hours. So far, so good, except for one minor issue. The caps are a little too small for the big toe. They are difficult to stretch over my big toe and tend to slip forward, coming almost completely off, even when I wear "toe socks." Perhaps a slightly larger size could be made for the big toe.