Gamma TNT2 Tour 16 String Reel Customer feedback

Comments: AMAZING string. This is definitely my favorite synthetic gut as of now. I strung this at 58 lbs on my Head Youtek IG Speed MP 300 and let me tell you, the playability was OUT OF THIS WORLD. With this string, I was able to get a ton of power, spin, and control out of my play. The only downside is how much they move when you're really playing hard. For me, this string lasted about 5 weeks, which is pretty good durability for a synthetic, especially for it's price.
From: Ian, 6/12

Comments: Put this in the crosses along with Luxilon Big Banger ALU rough, and it feels amazing. The rough texture of the Luxilon gives you excellent bite on the ball, and the Gamma string softens up the stringbed a little bit so its easier on your arm. These strings have great playability.

Comments: These strings initially felt very crisp and allowed me to generate a good amount of spin. Control, power, and comfort were also up to par with the average synthetic gut. However, the playability and tension dropped considerably with 2 hours of hard hitting. Durability was also poor compared to other syn. guts; there was a lot of wear and tear in both the X and mains after 2hrs of play (outer wraps were completely worn off on the Xs and the mains were deeply grooved). For that reason I would not recommend this string due to its LOW price-performance ratio. Strung in my n6.1 95 at 57lbs.
From: Ross, CA, USA 12/09

Comments: Longevity wasn't great, maybe 5 sets and and an hour or two of hitting around - I'd say 65% as long as what I consider "normal" for me. Significant string movement, but I'm used to that. After break-in, they hit OK. Not as good as my usual TNT Fatcore 16s. But hey, they were free :D Playing a Prince Sovereign TT, strung in the middle of its range.
From: Brian, Seattle, WA, USA. 06/09

Comments: Installed in Yonex RDX 500 98 at 65#. Great string on initial impression. Very crisp with a very quick break in (less than half hour). Above average power with excellent control. No string movement. Cannot comment on longevity.
From: Artemas, Los Angeles, CA, USA. 05/09