Gamma TNT2 Rx 16 String Customer feedback

Comments: I had tennis elbow when I first began playing; my instructor suggested these strings. It only took a couple of times playing to feel the tremendous difference. I am a 3.0/3.5 and still play with these strings. I see no need to change.
From: Connie, Columbia, SC, USA. 3/08

Comments: This string is not only soft and easy on the arm but also plays great! For me, this string feels better than the other popular brands including natural gut. I am a 4.0 Senior that has had tendonitis and tennis elbow for many years. This is the first string that has the combination I've been looking for -- easy on the wrist and elbow, good power and control and does not move much like most of the other softer strings. Great job Gamma -- if you keep making these strings I will keep buying them!! Head Flexpoint Radical OS strung at 59.
From: H.B., Las Vegas, NV, USA. 5/07

Comments: The TNT 2 Rx is not as soft and easy on the arm as the original.
From: Sammy, Wayne, New Jersey 07/06