Gamma TNT2 17 Natural 360' String Reel Customer feedback

Comments: Good string but it BREAKS in a set. I use it in an Volkl DNX9, and it does not last even an hour.
From: Enrique, Lima, PERU. 6/08

Comments: I have used the Gamma TNT 17 for more than 5 years. The product I'm familiar with is the TNTtm, this new product is TNT2. I find it is not nearly as comfortable, nor does it have the feel of the older product. I'm considering changing to some other string. Has anyone else experienced this?
From: Bill, Sarasota, Florida. USA. 12/03

Comments: Great all-around string, I use this now almost exclusively. Good combination of power, spin, and control. Compared to Live Wire and NXT it has less power and pop, but more control and feel. It broke after about 7 hours of play. I'm a 5.0 player, all court and hit heavy spin.
From: Gary, Detroit, MI, USA. 10/03

Comments: This string is the best string I have ever played with. It has unbelievable power with great control. I am an advanced player who hits with a lot of power and spin. These strings have given me the perfect blend of power and control. I would highly recommend these strings to people who are looking for the ultimate string to improve their game. It has improved mine greatly.
From: Owen, Sheridan, WY, USA. 8/03

Comments: I've made a terrible mistake of trying Gamma TNT 17 after being pampered by Wilson NXT 17. Compared to Wilson NXT 17, TNT 17 pales in feel, comfort and control. The NXT allows the ball to stay in the string bed longer, TNT 17 on the other hand feels somewhat inferior.
From: Kelvin. USA. 5/03

Comments: I am a 5.5 groundstroker newly using the older Head Ti Fire Tour Edition strung at 56lbs for the mains and 57lbs for the crosses. I am currently using TNT 17g as my cross strings and using Ashaway Kevlar 17g for the mains. For me it has been an awesome combination. I was previously using 17g strings but with Prince Synthetic Gut with Duraflex and I found that the Prince frayed more on more after a couple hours of heavy hitting. Once I switched to the TNT 17g, I haven't looked back. The durability as a cross string is perfect. I play 4-6 times a week with match play mixed in and the string job will last me about a month. I'm fine with this since I'd prefer to put a new string job in at about that point anyway. I did not like it as the solo string in my racquet as it lost tension and felt dead. Overall: Enthusiastically recommended!
From: Efren, Overland Park, KS. USA 1/03

Comments: I personally did not like this string. It had very good power and spin and the control was decent. I played with these strings for about 4-5 hours then I let my friend use it in a match and they broke. It is a decent string but the durability is horrible.
From: Robert, Taylor, MI. USA 4/02

Comments: Gamma TNT 17 gauge is the best string I've ever played with. To me, it compares to natural gut and is much cheaper than gut. The ball feel is incredible. It never felt this way with any other strings. The only drawback that I found was that it leaves an oil deposit from the strings on your stringing machine.
From: Sylvain, Paris, France 4/02

Comments: I've always played with synthetic gut and then I tried Gamma TNT 17 and the difference was night and day. The ball now feels better when it hits the racquet. I actually can feel the ball staying longer on the string - giving me more feel. Very good performance.
From: Joe, Virginia Beach, VA., USA 1/01

Comments: I've used Gamma TNT pro plus 16, and TNT 17 for my frame and found exceptional playability and feel. Being a 5.0 level all-court player, I love variety and am a string fanatic. Normally 62-66 lbs is my tension range. I like the control.
From: Gaylord, Boston, Ma. USA 9/00

Comments: Gamma TNT 17: great string, touch, spin, control, feel. Unfortunately, the price for all that seems to be durability; love the string but cannot afford the breakage. I do hit with a lot of spin but am only a 4.0 level player. Suggest 16 gauge for better longevity.
From: M.A, Hilton Head, SC. USA 7/00

Comments:Gamma TNT 17 is a great playing string. It combines excellent power with control. I recommend this string to anyone.
From: Brian, MD. USA 3/00