Gamma TNT2 Touch 17 Natural String Customer feedback

Comments: Using this for the crosses in my hybrid with Babolat Hurricane Feel 17g for the mains. So far it's working out lovely. Nice pop from the TNT and great spin from the Hurricane strung at 51 lbs on my AeroPro Drive. I have my other stick strung with a full bed of Volkyl Cyclone 18g and I prefer the hybrid set up. I get an equal amount of spin and the extra pop I want for serves. Definitely would recommend this string in a hybrid application.

Comments: Super arm friendly, but loses tension fast. I never broke the string, but after about four hours I could not keep the ball on the court. I wish it held tension longer because I love the feel. Not worth the constant re-stringing. I made the move to natural gut. More expensive, but it works out better in the long run. Almost a great string....almost.

Comments: Pretty good string, the ball flies on me a bit but overall the control is pretty good and the power is excellent.
From: Jonathon, 1/12