Gamma TNT2 15L Natural String Customer feedback

Comments: I am a 4.5 player with a full swing and lots of spin. I found this string to be great for feel and pocketing. The first string job lasted only four hours (broke dead center) indicating not a bad string job, surprising based on its thickness. The 2nd set also great feel and has lasted longer, still going after 6 hours of hard hitting, mostly drilling. I will buy more. It weird but I really like the thickness, seem to make it play softer.

Comments: I am trying different strings with different results. I used this string on my Prestige strung at 54lbs for the mains and 57 lbs for the crosses and the results are mixed. The spin is great and the string pockets the ball well but not as much pop as I would like. I play 4 times a week and I am thinking I will have to string this racquet again after 7 hours.
From: Mike, Sewickley, Pa, USA 08/09

Comments: I was very pleased with this offering from gamma. I'm a 4.5 high school player and I break strings on a regular basis. This string was surprisingly playable considering its thickness. I found that it could produce good spin and power without sacrificing durability. Because I have not broken it in 2 weeks and it has lost tension, I think I will be trying the 16-gauge. But I am still pleased.
From: Kevin, Hamden, CT, USA, 05/09