Tourna Grip Mega Tac Overgrip Blue Customer feedback

Comments: As per below, great tack but only if you do not sweat much. Once wet, it is very slippery. I would probably use it in winter but not in summer. Also you can't use both sides like the Touna original grip.
From: Irman, 9/14

Comments: Great tack, however if you sweat, the grip is gone. I almost chucked my racquet a few times using this grip. I had to change it after each game.
From: TD, 6/14

Comments: Used the original for years and just switched. If you like tac and play enough to have calloused hands, you have to try this. I use this with no other grip, it is soft enough to reduce vibration while allowing great feel. No slip and I mean no slip at all no matter what the conditions are. Creates confidence via a solid feel on touch shots and simply solid on those big forehands. Tested to last twenty hours with good tac remaining. I am so sold on this product.

Comments: This is certainly the tackiest grip I have played with and it has one more redeeming quality: the tackiness lasts and lasts. It is like the Tourna blue grip which lasts till it wears out, except this is tacky until the grip wears out! Most tacky grips get slippery after your hands sweat. This grip somehow maintains its tackiness.
From: RR, 1/14

Comments: Tacky, tacky, tacky! I love this grip. It is the tackiest grip I have ever used and it stays that way. When I first put it on, it felt like it had been dipped in white glue and I expected it to leave some kind of residue on my hand. It did not. Wonderful grip.
From: JJ, 11/13

Comments: This grip is definitely extremely tacky but that doesn't necessarily make it good. It tends to be almost too sticky when dry and then, more importantly becomes incredibly slick when wetted with sweat or mist. Also, it's so sticky that dust grabs on to it instantly and then there's a layer of slippery dust between the handle and you. Those things aside, I just wasn't able to get a good grip or play well with these grips, and noticed and immediate improvement when I switched back to my regular Yonex Supergrap. Finally the grip is not offered in a more economical 15 or 30 pack, and it's really not worth paying $1.25 per grip. Try it out is you really like tacky because it is very tacky, but if you have experienced any of the downsides of a tacky grip that I have mentioned, note that this grip takes the downsides of tack to a new level along with the upsides.

Tourna Grip Mega Tac Overgrip Blue - Where to go from here