Comments: I see where several people say this is a good beginner racquet and still to this day some of my friends hassle me about playing with this "dinosaur", but I've been playing the TI 175 since it first came out and still to this day enjoy using it.  Just a good every day solid performer; plain and simple....
From: Neil S., Monrovia, CA, USA, 11/13
Skill-level: A
String type and tension: PSG@37

Comments: A great beginner racquet. First racquet I invested in when I started playing seriously, and a solid back-up when I upgraded to a lighter (and pricier) frame. Very sturdy and durable.
From: Arian, 03/13
Skill-level:A
String type and tension: factory

Comments: I recently switched to this racquet (from a Heatseeker 2.0 mind you) and all I can say is that it plays better than all of the top Head, Gearbox, E-Force, and PK racquets I have demoed recently. I was surprised at how much pop and control this racquet delivers being it is a "2000" circa model. Of course, some of that extra pop I am getting is no doubt due to restringing it (using a 16x16 pattern instead of the stock 16x18) with some Head PPS Syn Gut 17 @ 36x33 lbs. What a combo that has proved to be! It also has a very comfortable feel when pounding the ball, albeit with an Ektelon silencer installed. Definitely a great racquet. . for all level players . . . at a great price! It is no wonder why HEAD still has this stick in their arsenal!!
From: Jason, East Coast, USA, 01/12
String type and tension: Head PPS Syn Gut 17g, 36lbs mains x 33lbs crosses

Comments: Good racquet, very durable. I have smashed it into the wall and floor numerous times and it still works perfect. A little bit smaller in size though, not a lot of string space near the handle, but still a great racquet. I would recommend this to a beginner like myself.
From: Alan, Conyers, GA, USA, 01/11
Skill-level: C

Comments: I have been playing with this racquet for the past 15 years and I've been playing Rball for over 30 years. I've competed in numerous tournaments and won with this racquet. This is the most durable and balanced racquet I've ever played with. Best performance racquet ever made by Head. Underpriced, highly recommended.
From: Stanford, Maui, HI, USA, 12/10
String type and tension: M:33 X:34

Comments: Good racquet. I use this as a backup, and recently have been using it again. Plays nice with excellent control and decent power. Although old and not top-of-the-line, it is a very good stick. Would recommend to anyone.
From: Shane
California 09/09
Skill-level: A
String type and tension: Head MegaBlast 17, 37lbs

Comments: A Great racquet, but I broke my strings in about 9 weeks. Maybe I just hit the ball too hard. Anyways, a good racquet for the price.
From: Adam, Commerce TX, USA. 10/03