Tourna Grip Tour Pack Overgrip XL 30 Grip Customer feedback

Comments: I'm a 4.5 player that plays about 15 hours per week in Texas, so I sweat a lot of course. This is a great grip as long as your hands are sweaty or wet, other than that it's just not as tacky. I recommend not using this grip during the winter -- I used it during a really cold tournament that came out of no where and I had no grip at all with this grip on I had to repeatedly wet my hands somehow.
From: Nathan, 7/14

Comments: Given the great variance of responses, I think it is important to include skill level, level of play and other pertinent details. Like many others, this is the only over grip I use as it suits my needs regardless of conditions. Like Denys, I flip it and rotate it to maximize utility and appease my green conscience. I'm a 4.5, one handed backhand, all around, heavy spin player.
From: Quinn, 3/14

Comments: I've played with this grip for around 20 hours with fast swing top spins. After seeing the wear I changed/flipped the surface of the same grip. When this wears I will re-wrap the same grip but with the other end of it. This way it will become more durable. This is definitely the best grip I've tried, and will continue using it and will see.
From: Denys, 8/12

Comments: Best grip ever!
From: Brooks, 8/12

Comments: I am a bit disappointed with this grip for a few reasons. First of all, the beginning was not cut on a diagonal. Secondly, there is no sticky part at the beginning. Third, the XL size is not long enough for my size 4 handle. Fourth, the grip feels dry and not tacky. This is why I prefer my old Yonex SuperGrap.
From: Richard, 7/12

Comments: This grip is super durable and absorbs A TON! My hands aren't slippery with this grip at all, and I would totally reccomend it to people that sweat a lot and want an absorbent overgrip that lasts a long time.
From: Cheryl, 6/12

Comments: This is a great grip. If you sweat a lot it this grip will really help.
From: Jake, 11/11

Comments: This is a terrible grip. I used it three times and it is falling apart everywhere. I would not recommend it if you hate switching grips often. Also I didn't feel a huge difference in helping with sweat. I can see why people would say it helps them with sweat but it is not such big of a difference that it overshadows the terrible features of this grip. Going back to the Yonex Super Grap.

Comments: I can't play without this overgrip. I sweat a lot and it doesn't let me ever lose my grip. In fact it feels even better when I'm sweating. I love the feel not tacky or too much cushion just a great feel! I highly recommend this over grip. It just feels right.
From: Carlos. 6/11

Comments: For me the best grip ever. Although less tacky then other grips they don't get slippery during one match for me. All other grips I know get slippery nearly from the beginning.
From: Marcel, Netherlands, 08/10

Comments: This is the grip I have been looking for. I don't typically like overgrips, but this one is the exception. Nice and dry feel. I hate tacky with a passion so, if you are like me, this is the grip for you. They are not slippery and they absorb pretty well. The only problem is that they do not last a real long time, but for a buck a piece, they can't be beat.
From: Taylor, Farmington, NM, USA, 08/10

From: Taylor, Farmington, NM, USA, 08/10

Comments: Without a doubt the best grips on the market, so absorbent, the grip starts to rip before it gets slippery!!
From: Banxy, Australia. 03/10