Tourna Tac XL Pack Overgrip 30 Grip Blue Customer feedback

Comments: I think this is a great grip. To me, it is softer than the original Touna Grip and suprisingly less absorbent. I live in a dry climate, so that works fine for me. The fact that it is made in the USA is a bonus.

Comments: As much as I want to support American made products, it is difficult to choose this grip among the competition. Tourna demonstrates what resting in the laurels means by not making the effort to taper the grips like everyone else. It is difficult to tear the plastic to access the first grip without scratching and tearing the grip. The finishing tape is only accessible through the very corner to peel and that can test your patience between games. I rather pay a few more bucks and use Yonex Super Grap. Tourna Original grip shares all those flaws plus it peels from the very first few stokes. Not durable at all. It is absorbent all right, but so is a towel.

Comments: I prefer the tacky version of the world famous original. Tourna original for me gave a dry hold that slipped more. My hands stay more secure with tac and it absorbs sweat well too. It's a good value in overgrips.
From: Scott, 1/13

Comments: Pros: Soft, Absorbent, fairly tacky. Cons: Durability (not terrible but not great), not as tacky as grips such as supergrap.
From: Joshua, 1/12

Comments: If you have sweaty palms (even at 60 F) don't buy Tac but go with Original Tourna grip. I thought this would be even better compare to original but I have to remove it after 15-20 minutes. Back to original Tourna for me.
From: Ken, 11/11

Comments: Not TOO tacky, but tacky enough! Soft, but I don't like how it's not cut and shaped like modern grips that are already cut. The tape is also a problem. I have to cut out the tape. All in all, fabulous grip, but could use some modern touch.
From: Hyeoncheol. 7/11

Comments: Great tack, decent absorption. I would recommend these overgrips to anyone in any climate (despite being marketed as only for cooler climates). Go Vika! (This conclusive comment may seem somewhat random, but Vika is on the packaging and she uses these grips).
From: Patrick, Charlotte, NC, USA, 03/11

Comments: I've tried them all and this is simply a superior overgrip. Great plush feel and solid grip, lasts longer then most and won't tear up your hands. I wrap two of them on bare handle and haven't had a blister in over a year now.
From: Anton, Staten Island, NY, USA, 3/11

Comments: I still prefer the original tourna overgrip. I have tested two tourna Tacs but they become slippery when wet. So these grips are not very useful for me. The original tourna overgrip is the best for me. It doesn't last long but for me there is no better grip on the market. All other overgrips I know are slippery for me at the beginning.
From: Marcel, Netherlands, 08/10

Comments: I am a tennis pro sponsored by a big name company and I receive many overgrips from them. But I prefer to purchase Tourna Tac to use because they are far more superior. Tourna Grip seemed great until these came on the market, but now, you can't even compare the two. FYI- Wilson pro overgrip is second best in my opinion. I live in Florida so I know what it is like for a grip to start slipping, and it could drive you nuts when you can't even hold onto the racquet!

Comments: This is the best overgrip ever! It is much better than any other overgrip on the market - tackiness and absorption are phenomenal. Give it a try, you will like it also. Glad it's made in the USA.
From: S.T., San Diego, CA, USA. 03/10