Comments: This is the best over grip I ever experienced. I live in a humid area and this is much more durable than the original. Wilson loses it's tac fast. The Yonex is similar, but feels a little thicker. Again, best grip on earth.
From: Wksoh, 4/13

Comments: To update my comment - the grip is not bad at all, but comparable quality and durable tac grips are available with a more friendly and practical design. Just trying to be constructive and suggest tapering and better wrapping and finishing tape.

Comments: As much as I want to support American made products, it is difficult to choose this grip among the competition. Tourna demonstrates what resting in the laurels means by not making the effort to taper the grips like everyone else. It is difficult to tear the plastic to access the first grip without scratching and tearing the grip. The finishing tape is only accessible through the very corner to peel and that can test your patience between games. I rather pay a few more bucks and use Yonex Super Grap. Tourna Original grip shares all those flaws plus it peels from the very first few stokes. Not durable at all. It is absorbent all right, but so is a towel.

Comments: I prefer the tacky version of the world famous original. Tourna original for me gave a dry hold that slipped more. My hands stay more secure with tac and it absorbs sweat well too. It's a good value in overgrips.
From: Scott, 1/13

Comments: The best overgrip for dry, desert conditions.

Comments: I really like the feel of this grip in my hand. It feels dry no matter how sweaty my hands are. I can play the whole set without having to switch racquets like I used to because of the sweaty grip. Prior to using this grip, I broke two of my racquets (Wilson K6.1 Tour 90) because they flew out of my hand while I was serving. Now with this grip, I don't have to worry about that problem any more. This grip is cheap too when I buy 30 packs.

Comments: This grip is really good just a tip use the opposite side that it tells you to use. It is extremely tacky!!
From: John, New York, New York, USA. 10/09

Comments: This grip starts off very nice and tacky and is the most durable grip I have ever used by far much better than wilson or yonex. You must get this grip! It will help your game alot! My hands sweat so much; wilson won't even last a half hour but this grip will last weeks.
From: Trent. 04/09

Comments: This stuff is great! I found it much easier to switch from my western forehand grip to my one handed backhand, unlike some other tacky grips. A must buy for all players.
From: Pete, Boston, MA, USA. 4/09

Comments: Awful overgrip. I tried this one based on the good comments. Big mistake. This overgrip should be called "Caution: Slippery When Wet"!!
From: Steve, Davis, CA, USA. 3/09

Comments: A great grip because my hands sweat like crazy, but it really doesn't last that long.
From: Ritchie, NJ, US. 1/09

Comments:I like this grip significantly better than the original tournagrip. Very tacky and its great at absorbing sweat. Great cushion and long lasting. Best overgrip I've ever tried!
From: Ryan, Diamond Bar, CA, USA. 12/08

Comments: Tourna Grips feel very nice. However, it does not last for more than 2 matches. I do not sweat much, however, even so the grip does not last long. But the feel, is like no other. Wilson Pros feel relatively nice and lasts longer, in my opinion.
From: Daniel, Raleigh, NC, USA. 10/08

Comments: Never liked the original Tourna Grip, but LOVE this one. The extra tack is what I needed. Sweat a lot? No problem, this grip keeps the tack and provides a great grip. I go through one grip per match or two.
From: John, Williamsburg, VA - USA. 7/08

Comments: Hands down, great grip. But if your palms sweat a lot, the grip won't last more than 2-4 sessions. I put a fresh one on a week or so ago, hit 3 times and now it's dry and slippery compared to the fresh one I just put on my other racquet. I think Tourna Grip II is a lot better than the original, but Yonex Supergrap is just about the same and lasts about twice as long. I still pack both in my bag because they're both excellent, but be warned Tourna Grip II won't last long if you sweat a lot.
From: Jesse, Catonsville, MD, USA. 2/08

Comments: This grip is the best! It's extra long and really tacky. I wasn't a fan of the old Tourna Grip back during the Pete Sampras days, but the Tourna Grip 2XL has me sold for life!
From: David Mc, Cedartown, GA, USA. 2/08

Comments: This grip is easily the best. I tried the original over the summer and liked it, but it would tear after a few hours. I went through three at a 5-day camp and could easily have gone through probably 5. This stuff last much longer. It's like Wilson overgrips or Yonex Supergrap, but better. The tack does not last that long, but as soon as you start playing with it, even with no tack, it doesn't slip. Sweat on this grip and the feel and grip gets even better. Amazing absorbancy. Honestly this is probably the best grip out there. You have to buy some. You will fall in love with tennis all over again.
From: Joe, Delafield, WI. 12/07

Comments: If you read the older comments about this grip, you'll notice durability problems. For some reason, the formula on this grip changed a couple of years ago, and the grips would barely last 15 minutes. I spoke with Unique sports, the maker, about this, and they eventually, a year later, sent me an improved version, which is actually better than the original version. (I was told it was a bad polyurethane formula). Now the grips last a very long time, even a few weeks, playing three times a week.
From: David, Walnut Creek, CA. 11/07

Comments: This is the best- way better than the original one, which I used to love. Don't think it twice try it you won't be disappointed!
From: Luis, Coral springs, FL, USA, 9/07

Comments: I was extremely happy when I switched to this grip. I read a review comparing it to my previous favorite, Kirschbaum Touch-It, and decided to check it out. I have tried many high-quality grips and have always experienced the same two problems: they don't last long enough and/or they eat up my hands. I like this grip because it is something I can use as frequently as necessary, for up to a few weeks, and never have problems with blisters (nor has it ever slipped out of my hands). If you are looking for a semi-tacky overgrip that will last you a fairly long time (longer than the original Tourna Grip) and not give you blister problems, I would recommend trying this one.
From: Bill, 07/07

Comments: Leaps and bounds above original Tourna-Grip, which is harsh on the hands and easy to go through. The years they spent developing it were worth the while. This is the closest grip to my personal fave, the Kirschbaum Touch-It, that is sold on this website. As Opposed to Tourna-Grip "high-Tac," this actually has tack to it. It is also comfortable and extremely absorbent. I've actually begun grabbing my racquet to get rid of sweat on my palm, just because it sucks up that much moisture. GET THIS GRIP!!!
From: Wesley, Suffern, NY, USA. 5/07

Comments:
From:Great grip, this high tack version, even when bought at the shorter length, lasts longer that the original when it is bought at the shorter length. I love this grip, anyone who liked the original will love this one. I also recommend this grip to those who used or are still using the Wilson Pro overgrip! Anon, 12/06

Comments: This is a very good grip. Your hand stays locked on the grip at all times while playing. It does not slip even when it is wet.
From: Drew, USA. 10/05

Comments: This grip is an update on a classic, but the grip is only ok. It is not durable and is shot after one mach so I would buy in bulk.
From: Max, USA. 9/05

Comments: This grip is more absorbing and tacky than the original Tourna Grip. The original one gave my hands some bad blisters, but this one didn't. It is also reversible. Tourna Grip High Tak is a good choice if you want more absorption and tack. I recommend this over Tourna grip original.
From: Chris, Flint, Michigan, USA 08/05

Comments: Original TournaGrip would show holes after a set or two of play, while the high tack version takes a few days of play to get the same wear. As a personal note, I love the extra tack it gives while still allowing sweat absorbency. The entire grip can be doused in a water, wiped down with a towel, and still perform great.
From: Brian, Charlottesville, VA, USA 07/05

Comments: This grip is the best around. It might not last as long as others, but I found its play ability far more important then its durability.
From: Red, Whitewater, Wisconsin, USA. 04/05

Comments: This may not be the fanciest or most attractive grip on the market, nor is it the most tacky, or durable, but in my opinion it is the best. I have chronic hand sweat problems and have found that this is the only grip that enables me to always grip my racquet. If you like a cushy plush grip, this is not the grip for you. If your hands sweat to the point where your racquet flies out of your hand, this grip is heavenly.
From: David, USA. 8/04

Comments: I have used the original tourna grip for the better part of my five year career. I recently tried the new high tack model only to be disappointed. The high tack absorbs less sweat and wears out considerably faster than the original. Even though they are the same price, the original is a much better choice.
From: Wolly, Sarasota, Florida, USA. 6/04

Comments: I have played with the Prince MicroZorb overgrip for quite some time and I decided to give Tourna High Tak Grip a shot and it's the best overgrip on the market by far. It holds its tak very well and it lasts longer than any other grip out there. It also has great cushion. Go out and try and it and see for yourself!
From: Justin, Patterson, CA, USA. 6/04