Tourna Tac Overgrip XL 10 Grip Reel Blue Customer feedback

Comments: This is the best over grip I ever experienced. I live in a humid area and this is much more durable than the original. Wilson loses it's tac fast. The Yonex is similar, but feels a little thicker. Again, best grip on earth.
From: Wksoh, 4/13

Comments: To update my comment - the grip is not bad at all, but comparable quality and durable tac grips are available with a more friendly and practical design. Just trying to be constructive and suggest tapering and better wrapping and finishing tape.

Comments: As much as I want to support American made products, it is difficult to choose this grip among the competition. Tourna demonstrates what resting in the laurels means by not making the effort to taper the grips like everyone else. It is difficult to tear the plastic to access the first grip without scratching and tearing the grip. The finishing tape is only accessible through the very corner to peel and that can test your patience between games. I rather pay a few more bucks and use Yonex Super Grap. Tourna Original grip shares all those flaws plus it peels from the very first few stokes. Not durable at all. It is absorbent all right, but so is a towel.

Comments: I prefer the tacky version of the world famous original. Tourna original for me gave a dry hold that slipped more. My hands stay more secure with tac and it absorbs sweat well too. It's a good value in overgrips.
From: Scott, 1/13

Comments: The best overgrip for dry, desert conditions.

Comments: I really like the feel of this grip in my hand. It feels dry no matter how sweaty my hands are. I can play the whole set without having to switch racquets like I used to because of the sweaty grip. Prior to using this grip, I broke two of my racquets (Wilson K6.1 Tour 90) because they flew out of my hand while I was serving. Now with this grip, I don't have to worry about that problem any more. This grip is cheap too when I buy 30 packs.

Comments: This overgrip has a good tacky feel with good sweat absorption. It is thicker compared to Gamma or Tourna original blue.
From: Sergei, 9/11

Comments: This is a great grip. I accidentally used the opposite side once. It felt pretty soft. It has a minor silk feel to it. Also, the tacky side has great tack. The only problem is the durability. It kinda rips and gets less tacky as you sweat. But no problem, you can still grip it fine, and it absorbs sweat. It has a pretty good soft feeling and still feel the bevels.

Comments: This grip is really good just a tip use the opposite side that it tells you to use. It is extremely tacky!!
From: John, New York, New York, USA. 10/09

Comments: The best overgrip ever made in my honest opinion. I had it on my racquet 2 weeks play everyday and it's ok. I don't sweat a lot maybe that's the explanation for the duration. I will use it forever.
From: Hélder Sousa, Portugal 08/09

Comments: This stuff is great! I found it much easier to switch from my western forehand grip to my one handed backhand, unlike some other tacky grips. A must buy for all players.
From: Pete, Boston, MA, USA. 4/09

Comments: Awful overgrip. I tried this one based on the good comments. Big mistake. This overgrip should be called "Caution: Slippery When Wet"!!
From: Steve, Davis, CA, USA. 3/09

Comments: A great grip because my hands sweat like crazy, but it really doesn't last that long.
From: Ritchie, NJ, US. 1/09

Comments:I like this grip significantly better than the original tournagrip. Very tacky and its great at absorbing sweat. Great cushion and long lasting. Best overgrip I've ever tried!
From: Ryan, Diamond Bar, CA, USA. 12/08

Comments: Tourna Grips feel very nice. However, it does not last for more than 2 matches. I do not sweat much, however, even so the grip does not last long. But the feel, is like no other. Wilson Pros feel relatively nice and lasts longer, in my opinion.
From: Daniel, Raleigh, NC, USA. 10/08

Comments: Very nice update/improvement to Tourna Grip, for people who prefer a tackier grip. I've tried Super Grap, Babolat grips, and Wilson grips, and none of them are tacky enough for me. I like this because you can relax your grip and still have a very solid grasp on the racquet handle.
From: Jon, Lakewood, CA, USA, 10/08

Comments: Very tacky, very comfortable. That's all I have to say. 2nd favorite overgrip behind Wilson's Pro Overgrip.
From: Brandon, Singapore, 07/08

Comments: Never liked the original Tourna Grip, but LOVE this one. The extra tack is what I needed. Sweat a lot? No problem, this grip keeps the tack and provides a great grip. I go through one grip per match or two.
From: John, Williamsburg, VA - USA. 7/08

Comments: What do you need if we are a new customer ordering please answer me as soon as possible?
Please call customer service at 1-800-883-6647 or email info@tennis-warehouse.com. International orders: twint@tennis- warehouse.com.

Comments: Hands down, great grip. But if your palms sweat a lot, the grip won't last more than 2-4 sessions. I put a fresh one on a week or so ago, hit 3 times and now it's dry and slippery compared to the fresh one I just put on my other racquet. I think Tourna Grip II is a lot better than the original, but Yonex Supergrap is just about the same and lasts about twice as long. I still pack both in my bag because they're both excellent, but be warned Tourna Grip II won't last long if you sweat a lot.
From: Jesse, Catonsville, MD, USA. 2/08

Comments: This grip is the best! It's extra long and really tacky. I wasn't a fan of the old Tourna Grip back during the Pete Sampras days, but the Tourna Grip 2XL has me sold for life!
From: David Mc, Cedartown, GA, USA. 2/08

Comments: I HATE THIS STUFF! First they are not tacky at all! I had the worst time getting a good grip on my racquet. It actually flew out of my hands twice. They do not last long either. I luckily sold them to another kid who now wants his money back because he hates them so much! Do NOT buy this!
From: Joe, IL, USA, 01/08

Comments: This grip is easily the best. I tried the original over the summer and liked it, but it would tear after a few hours. I went through three at a 5-day camp and could easily have gone through probably 5. This stuff last much longer. It's like Wilson overgrips or Yonex Supergrap, but better. The tack does not last that long, but as soon as you start playing with it, even with no tack, it doesn't slip. Sweat on this grip and the feel and grip gets even better. Amazing absorbancy. Honestly this is probably the best grip out there. You have to buy some. You will fall in love with tennis all over again.
From: Joe, Delafield, WI. 12/07

Comments: If you read the older comments about this grip, you'll notice durability problems. For some reason, the formula on this grip changed a couple of years ago, and the grips would barely last 15 minutes. I spoke with Unique sports, the maker, about this, and they eventually, a year later, sent me an improved version, which is actually better than the original version. (I was told it was a bad polyurethane formula). Now the grips last a very long time, even a few weeks, playing three times a week.
From: David, Walnut Creek, CA. 11/07

Comments: Leaps and bounds above original Tourna-Grip, which is harsh on the hands and easy to go through. The years they spent developing it were worth the while. This is the closest grip to my personal fave, the Kirschbaum Touch-It, that is sold on this website. As Opposed to Tourna-Grip "high-Tac," this actually has tack to it. It is also comfortable and extremely absorbent. I've actually begun grabbing my racquet to get rid of sweat on my palm, just because it sucks up that much moisture. GET THIS GRIP!!!
From: Wesley, Suffern, NY, USA. 5/07