Tourna Grip Overgrip XL Customer feedback

Comments: If it's good enough for the pros, it is good enough for me! Very comfortable. But, not very durable, so buy in bulk!
From: Stephen, 8/13

Comments: I've played with this grip for around 20 hours with fast swing top spins. After seeing the wear I changed/flipped the surface of the same grip. When this wears I will re-wrap the same grip but with the other end of it. This way it will become more durable. This is definitely the best grip I've tried, and will continue using it and will see.
From: Denys, 8/12

Comments: Best grip ever!
From: Brooks, 8/12

Comments: I am a bit disappointed with this grip for a few reasons. First of all, the beginning was not cut on a diagonal. Secondly, there is no sticky part at the beginning. Third, the XL size is not long enough for my size 4 handle. Fourth, the grip feels dry and not tacky. This is why I prefer my old Yonex SuperGrap.
From: Richard, 7/12

Comments: This grip is super durable and absorbs A TON! My hands aren't slippery with this grip at all, and I would totally reccomend it to people that sweat a lot and want an absorbent overgrip that lasts a long time.
From: Cheryl, 6/12

Comments: This is a very nice overgrip. It it very absorbent. The more you sweat, the more they stick to your hand. I never slipped while I was playing with those. However, if you are not sweating a lot, the feel of the grip is very dry, and some people might not like it. Durability is not very good, you have to switch it every 3-4 hours of play (one time I changed it after 2 hours). When it's used, you really feel a drop in absorbency. Use it over a leather grip, it's the must for feeling.
From: Elbaz, 6/12

Comments: Favorite grip to use during hot and humid summer days! XL isn't long enough to put on my racquet. XXL works better.
From: Kevin, 3/12

Comments: This is a great grip. If you sweat a lot it this grip will really help.
From: Jake, 11/11

Comments: This is a terrible grip. I used it three times and it is falling apart everywhere. I would not recommend it if you hate switching grips often. Also I didn't feel a huge difference in helping with sweat. I can see why people would say it helps them with sweat but it is not such big of a difference that it overshadows the terrible features of this grip. Going back to the Yonex Super Grap.

Comments: I can't play without this overgrip. I sweat a lot and it doesn't let me ever lose my grip. In fact it feels even better when I'm sweating. I love the feel not tacky or too much cushion just a great feel! I highly recommend this over grip. It just feels right.
From: Carlos. 6/11

Comments: I'll never buy this grip again! It gets dirty after one use! I heard a lot of good things about Tourna Grip, so I bought a three pack. I was really disappointed. It is not comfortable and soft, and it gets dirty after only a little bit of playing. It also gets very worn very quickly. I don't feel comfortable with this grip and I don't know why it is so popular.
From: Eric. 6/11

Comments: The best over-grip I have tried. My hands sweat profusely and most grips I tried slipped easily and left me frustrated. Then I tried this and it was great. The first time using I did get blisters but after that have never gotten since. The racquet never slips in my hand even when it is drenched in sweat, if anything it grips more firm. As other reviewers have said, it does not last long. I replace my grip once per month on my main racquet. Otherwise, great over-grip and have recommended it to friends and would to anyone I meet with problems with slipping grips.
From: Scott, NM, US, 09/10

Comments: My dilemma was that my hands would sweat and my grip becomes slippery and therefore my shots were inconsistent. I tried antiperspirants on my hands, and numerous grips and none of those worked. Then a friend told me about these. so I purchased some from my local wall-mart and now I'm hooked. No slippage whatsoever. Played on the hottest day at 102 degrees and my grip was excellent. Sure, it may be a lil rough but if your hands sweat then it won't be a problem. And if your hands don't sweat, buy a different grip because this might give you blisters.
From: Michael, Bridgeton, 07/10

Comments: I use this grip on my 2nd backup racquet (primary is a Babolat aeropro drive gt, back up is aeropro drive cortex, 2nd backup is aerostorm). I like the blue grip on that racquet, and I originally used a babolat grip for it, but it lost it's grip really quick. I heard a lot of good things about Tourna Grip, so I decided to try it. I love it. But the standard length was too short so I switched to the XL and it's perfect. It really doesn't slip very much. After about 19 games or so I have to switch it out.
From: Chris, Redlands, CA, USA. 06/10

Comments: I will never buy this overgrips again. I only used it for 2 hours and I got blister right away (base of my index finger). It feels rough, like fine sandpaper.
From: charles, vancouver, bc, canada. 7/09

Comments: Worth using on anything but a leather grip which makes you get blisters, but awesome feel and definitely lives up to its name. Some durability, but not the type that you get from Wilson overgrips.
From: Alvin, Illinois, USA. 6/09

Comments: The best overgrip in the world. Nice feeling .... great!!!
From: Luke, Germany. 05/09

Comments: In my opinion this is the best grip out there. It's tacky but not TOO tacky. It absorbs sweat well too and still works in rainy conditions. (Yes I have played in the rain before.) The only downfall to this grip is that it's not that durable. I go through about one to two a week, but it's not an expensive grip so the durability isn't that big of a factor.
From: Justin, Conover, NC, USA. 05/09

Comments: Best overgrip hands down. This works great in hot weather and is amazingly absorbent. I have tried many other overgrips but have found none that equal this one. It is not the most durable grip, as I go through about 2 per week, but it is definitely worth the buy.
From: Dante, St. Paul, MN, USA. 04/09

Comments: This is the best overgrip for hot weather, but if you play in a colder place I recommend Yonex Super Grap. Tourna Grips are extremely comfortable.
From: pepe, Acapulco, mexico. 2/09

Comments: This is a very nice grip, but it doesn't last very long. I change my grip about every two weeks. If you have a lot of money, this is a fantastic grip for you.
From: Dave, Clovis, CA, USA. 12/08

Comments: This is the best grip in the world. The Tourna Grip II is ok, but it's just like the other expensive overgrips. If you like extra tack, go for Tourna Grip II although it can give you blisters. I tried the three best grips in the world, and this was the best. The three best are Tourna Grip Original, Tourna Grip II (tacky version), and Yonex Supergrap. Yonex Supergrap is an excellent grip, although it is a little bit too tacky for me. The more you sweat with Yonex Supergrap, the tackier it gets. Tourna Original stays nice and comfortable until it wears out. It doesn't wear out soooo quickly, but after every 7-10 hours you play you should change it. I change it about every 5 hours because I have a lot of them and it's fun putting on a new grip!
From: Maurice, Key Biscayne, Florida, US. 9/08

Comments: This grip is the best in the world, best I have ever tried. I tried the Wilson tacky, but it was very bad. In two days it was very slippery.You should try this grip; it is awesome. It absorbs your hand's sweat. And I like the color. A lot of pros use the Tourna Grip original. I recommend the Tourna Grip for everyone.
From: Ivan, bradenton, fl, usa. 8/08

Comments: Great grip but doesn't last very long at all. Remember Sampras used to change his grip every few games!
From: Amar, UK. 6/08

Comments: I love this grip; it's one of the only grips I use. I like the dry feel and I don't agree with whoever says it's not durable. If you wrap it nicely and evenly it will last a long time.
From: Amanda, Elizabethtown, KY. 3/08

Comments: Great stuff! It fit the long handle on my nCode and stays on great. It used to give me awful calluses/blisters, but some moisturizer every few days helps a lot. If the blisters are way too bad for you, I suggest Gamma gauze wrap. It's comfortable and tacky.

Tourna Grip Overgrip XL - Where to go from here