Comments: I've had the Tecnifibre Standbag Tour VO2 back pack for about 9 months now and although I love the bag, it has lost its support and is starting to slump. It seems to have lost its strength. The internal supports need to be much stronger.

Comments: This review is for the actual Standbag Tour VO2 Back Pack and not the 12 pack. It is a nice cute looking bag that does hold up to 2 rackets. I needed to use the bubble wrap on one of the rackets to prevent the frames from scratching each other though. The lower compartment is spacious and can hold a pair of shoes, 4-5 shirts, 2 cans of balls, and a 1.5l bottle quite comfortably. The top wet compartment has also a small zip pocket for your keys and etc. There is yet another zipped isolated pocket accessed from the top that could hold your wallet. Nicely constructed. The only weakness I see is that the zipper for the rackets needs to take some stress deriving from the full pack straps. That might potentially spoil the zipper down the line. Would have been better if they strengthened that with Velcro on both sides or plastic clip locks like the way Deuter bags are made. If you do not need to carry a lot of rackets, this is a great bag. Much better than the other popular brands I have checked up.
From: Tien, SF, CA, USA, 03/11

Comments: After loving the 1st generation Tec/bag I knew I couldn't go wrong with the 12 Stand bag. Well made and thought out. Room for everything a pro or recreational player could need. The hip huggers work great when biking to play or when the bag is loaded. Wet storage up top for sweaty gear after playing. Secure zipper compartments no worries of losing anything. The best backpack system on the market, period. Padding for the shoulders and back. This is the best bag that has ever been made. Great Job Tecnifibre. Worth every Penny.
From: Darrell, Toronto, Ont, Canada, 02/11

Comments: I could take a 200-mile hike with this monster 12 Pack bag. The best.
From: Ohn, Houston, Texas, USA, 01/11

Comments: One of the DOPEST 12 pack bags ever created!! I love it!! The bag holds all my gear from sweat pants and shoes to string and water bottles.
From: Kerry, Barcelona, Spain, 12/10

Comments: Outstanding bag! Best 12 racket bag that I have owned. Everything works really well and great quality! All the compartments are well thought out, placed and designed. Excellent job Tecnifibre! Congratulations!
From: Manel, Porto, Portugal, 11/10

Comments: Amazing bag! I just received mine today. It's much bigger than the normal 12 pack bags and can carry all my racquets, wet clothes, shoes, jump rope, t-band, towel and has a compartment that can hold my water bottle upright. On the whole, a great bag for the serious tournament player.
From: Anon, Bangalore, India, 10/10