Tecnifibre ATP Razor Code 17 String Carbon Reel Customer feedback

Comments: I really like this string. Beautiful blend of power and feel. Great ball pocketing. Incredible spin, too. Will have to see how well it holds up, but it seems to be holding tension quite well. I have been using Red Code 17 for about a year, but may very well fork over the extra money for Razor Code -- the extra pop is noticeable and no sacrifice of either comfort or feel.
From: Dave, 12/13

Comments: Coming from a few reels of Black Code, I got to try this out when it first came out. Liked it immediately, more lively than Black Code, and I bought a reel afterward. Have been using it along side with the left over Black Code reels. Actually, it is hard to say which one is better. I guess I like both. I string them at 52 lbs. Great feel when fresh. Usually break after 2 weeks or so, which is fine because I hit hard.

Comments: I am a tennis coach. I used this poly about 10 hours on the court within 3 days. I strung it at 43 lbs in my Rebel 98. Decent spin, lots of pop, crispy (not stiff) feel and excellent control at least I can hit almost anywhere I want. No kidding! I believe that it can match with Luxilon 4G & Solinco Revolution, which I like a lot! I may even try to lower the tension next time. Must try! Quality job from Tecnifibre!
From: Juby, 4/13