Tecnifibre Pro ATP Sport Bag Customer feedback

Comments: This review is of the 10-pack bag. The size is perfect for three racquets in one compartment, balls and drinks in the 2nd compartment, and clothes and towel in the third. There is a small zipped pocket on each side which work great for phone and keys in one and my wallet in the other. If you carry more stuff than this, you'll probably be better off with the larger version of this bag. The black outer material looks cool and the material is durable. What don't I like about this bag? It doesn't have the thermo lining in any of the three main compartments. The shoulder straps squeak when you walk the bag on, which is annoying at first and you get used to it. Last minor thing is the white Technifibre logo on the handle has already peeled off and I've only had this bag for a couple months. No big deal, but if the large white logos on the top and sides of the bag start to peel off, I'll be sending it back for replacement. So far no signs of these peeling off. Overall, a very nice bag.

Comments: This bag is the only tennis backpack I'd even remotely consider for a combination of the following reasons: 1) The racquet compartment zipper locks into place. How boneheaded must designers for those other brands be? Why would you design a bag so that the zipper can easily unzip? That's my main beef with most other tennis backpacks. In fact, I think only the Head bags use the same locking zipper tech. But that leads nicely into my next point. 2) No gaudy/tacky logos all over the place. There's a Tecnifibre and ATP world tour logo on the front and then a discrete tecnifibre logo on one of the straps. that's it. Unlike, say, Head or Wilson bags which have logos printed on every inch of the bag. I don't get why tennis accessory manufacturers generally feel the need to be so tacky with their designs. 3) Lots of useful pockets, including an organizer-style pocket in the middle that can hold pens, cards, etc. Then a nice wide pocket on the very outside that's waterproof and can fit an iPad mini or Kindle. Also two zippered side pockets that can fit passports, a phone, wallet, keys, etc. Extremely useful and secure. The best part is that because of all of these features, the bag can be used off the tennis court as well without looking out of place. I plan on taking this with me on an upcoming trip overseas.
From: Al, 8/14

Comments: Absolutely hate that they went the Head racquet bag route and put the backpack straps on the bottom of this 10 pack bag. This means the bottom gets dirty when you put the bag down, and therefore it gets your back dirty when you put it on. I'd stick with the 15 Pack Bag, as the straps there are properly on the top of the bag.
From: AC, 5/14

Comments: A nice looking backpack that appears to be very durable and weatherproof. Only one curiosity, no racquet handle cover provided? For those of us in rainy climates that were drawn to this bag because of the water resistance, this omission is noteworthy.
From: J, 12/13

Comments: This back pack fits the bill for the early morning bike ride to the city courts. It is sleek, stylish, and the durable tarp material turns lots of heads. I am always complimented on this bag. It fits 2 racquets perfectly, with room for a 3rd and still holds a full change of clothes and shoes. The only thing is the middle pocket can easily drop items out of bag, so I am careful not to fully unzip this pocket. All in all, this is great and durable back pack!
From: Jay, 9/13

Comments: I think I've ordered just about every bag that TW sells and I've sent them all back until this one. While it is just a tad big for me, you can't beat the way it's setup. I love the large lined racquet section and the accessories area with the dividers - just awesome! I would recommend this bag to anyone who carries a few racquets and a bunch of clothes, accessories and shoes. I play a few times a week and always have everything in my bag and ready to go and this bag is the perfect grab-and-go solution.

Tecnifibre Pro ATP Sport Bag - Where to go from here

Club Tennis Bags (Duffel Non-Racquet)