Tecnifibre Pro ATP 10-Pack Bag Customer feedback

Comments: This bag is the only tennis backpack I'd even remotely consider for a combination of the following reasons: 1) The racquet compartment zipper locks into place. How boneheaded must designers for those other brands be? Why would you design a bag so that the zipper can easily unzip? That's my main beef with most other tennis backpacks. In fact, I think only the Head bags use the same locking zipper tech. But that leads nicely into my next point. 2) No gaudy/tacky logos all over the place. There's a Tecnifibre and ATP world tour logo on the front and then a discrete tecnifibre logo on one of the straps. that's it. Unlike, say, Head or Wilson bags which have logos printed on every inch of the bag. I don't get why tennis accessory manufacturers generally feel the need to be so tacky with their designs. 3) Lots of useful pockets, including an organizer-style pocket in the middle that can hold pens, cards, etc. Then a nice wide pocket on the very outside that's waterproof and can fit an iPad mini or Kindle. Also two zippered side pockets that can fit passports, a phone, wallet, keys, etc. Extremely useful and secure. The best part is that because of all of these features, the bag can be used off the tennis court as well without looking out of place. I plan on taking this with me on an upcoming trip overseas.
From: Al, 8/14

Comments: Absolutely hate that they went the Head racquet bag route and put the backpack straps on the bottom of this 10 pack bag. This means the bottom gets dirty when you put the bag down, and therefore it gets your back dirty when you put it on. I'd stick with the 15 Pack Bag, as the straps there are properly on the top of the bag.
From: AC, 5/14

Comments: A nice looking backpack that appears to be very durable and weatherproof. Only one curiosity, no racquet handle cover provided? For those of us in rainy climates that were drawn to this bag because of the water resistance, this omission is noteworthy.
From: J, 12/13

Comments: This back pack fits the bill for the early morning bike ride to the city courts. It is sleek, stylish, and the durable tarp material turns lots of heads. I am always complimented on this bag. It fits 2 racquets perfectly, with room for a 3rd and still holds a full change of clothes and shoes. The only thing is the middle pocket can easily drop items out of bag, so I am careful not to fully unzip this pocket. All in all, this is great and durable back pack!
From: Jay, 9/13

Comments: I think I've ordered just about every bag that TW sells and I've sent them all back until this one. While it is just a tad big for me, you can't beat the way it's setup. I love the large lined racquet section and the accessories area with the dividers - just awesome! I would recommend this bag to anyone who carries a few racquets and a bunch of clothes, accessories and shoes. I play a few times a week and always have everything in my bag and ready to go and this bag is the perfect grab-and-go solution.

Tecnifibre Pro ATP 10-Pack Bag - Where to go from here