Tecnifibre Pro ATP Monster 15 Pack Bag Customer feedback

Comments: A nice looking backpack that appears to be very durable and weatherproof. Only one curiosity, no racquet handle cover provided? For those of us in rainy climates that were drawn to this bag because of the water resistance, this omission is noteworthy.
From: J, 12/13

Comments: This back pack fits the bill for the early morning bike ride to the city courts. It is sleek, stylish, and the durable tarp material turns lots of heads. I am always complimented on this bag. It fits 2 racquets perfectly, with room for a 3rd and still holds a full change of clothes and shoes. The only thing is the middle pocket can easily drop items out of bag, so I am careful not to fully unzip this pocket. All in all, this is great and durable back pack!
From: Jay, 9/13

Comments: I think I've ordered just about every bag that TW sells and I've sent them all back until this one. While it is just a tad big for me, you can't beat the way it's setup. I love the large lined racquet section and the accessories area with the dividers - just awesome! I would recommend this bag to anyone who carries a few racquets and a bunch of clothes, accessories and shoes. I play a few times a week and always have everything in my bag and ready to go and this bag is the perfect grab-and-go solution.

Tecnifibre Pro ATP Monster 15 Pack Bag - Where to go from here