Tecnifibre ATP X-Tra Sharp Replacement Grip Black Customer feedback

Comments: My tennis career is all about a leather grip, so I can feel the ball better than any other grip. I've tried Head Synthetic Leather, which gives the best feel besides a leather grip. I put this grip on to my Donnay X-Black 94 and this replacement grip performed similar to Wilson Pro-Hybrid. This grip is thin but feels more cushioned and softer than Wilson Pro-Hybrid. I prefer the Head Synthetic Leather Grip better. This one is definitely for players who prefer to play with leather with more cushion with a softer feel. Overall, not a bad grip for advanced and intermediate players. Good feel, touch, and comfortable, but still prefer the natural leather grip better for competition and tournaments.
From: Tanukizomby, 11/13