Tecnifibre ATP Pro Players Overgrip (3 Pack) White Customer feedback

Comments: I used two from a pack of three -- they are really thin and have a very nice feel. I would say that after about 10 hours it is still OK. I observed after that it starts to wear and I do not think that is my hand. The positive fact is that even after that, I feel comfortable to play with it. Surprisingly, it does not become muddy with sweat. The tackiness is perfect. For sure it is a nice overgrip.
From: Constantin, 8/15

Comments: Far superior to Wilson or Yonex overgrips in my opinion. Weeks later it remains tacky and eats up moisture.

Comments: I received a 3 pack with some Tecnifibre string, and as soon as installed it I loved it. I normally use a dry grip because of sweaty hands, this grip absorbs moister great. It also stays tacky and lasts. After using one of the grips for 2 weeks I ordered the 30 pack. It looks like my search for the perfect over wrap is done. By far the best I have ever used. I am sure glad the samples was sent off or I might of never know about this product. Now my problem is what to do with all the other over wraps I have on hand.
From: Curt, 7/14