Tecnifibre TFight 320 TP ATP Racquets Customer feedback

Comments: I was looking for an alternative to my old Wilson 6.1 16x19 after not "feeling" the new 6.1. Demoed the Wilson Juice Pro, Babolat Pure Storm, Yonex (forgot which model), Wilson Pro Staff 95, and this Tfight 320. The 320 specs were just right but I was hesitant to leave the big brands. I am glad I gave it a try. This racquet is a great alternative for players who love the 6.1 and are looking for a little more power and spin, and who's not? It was not a "cannon" like the Pure Storm. I think it is accurate from the baseline and solid at the net as well. The feel is slightly muted, probably from the gel in the handle, but I have a feeling that will be good for the arm/elbow in the long run. I hit it strung with Hybrid Code black 18g and Gamma TNT 17g.
From: Allan, 5/13