Raising Big Smiling Tennis Kids Customer feedback

Comments: What a great read...the best I've read in a very long time regarding junior Tennis...
From: William Brown, Humacao Puerto Rico 5/11

Comments: I love this book. What I liked most about this book is that it is helpful to parents whether you have a child that is 4 and starting out or 16. I highly recommend this book. It was worth every penny!
From: Alva, New York, NY 06/05

Comments: Tennis provides a healthy lifetime activity the whole family can play together that teaches many valuable lessons. Here‚s a book every parent and coach will want for the tennis kid in their lives.
From: PAM SHRIVER, professional tennis player, television analyst, and tennis hall of famer

Comments: Keith Kattan has done his homework. An invaluable head start for any parent or coach guiding the development of a young tennis player.
From: TONY LANCE, TENNIS magazine

Comments:An excellent book for parents who want to get their children into tennis, I wish I had this book when I was a kid myself! As someone who has grown up with tennis as part of my life, I could have used a lot of this information.
From: ANDRE CHRISTOPHER, TENNIS WEEK magazine

Comments: Raising Big Smiling Tennis Kids will help parents allow their children to play tennis for a lifetime. Very helpful.
From: PETER BURWASH, founder of PBI, the world‚s largest tennis management company, and author of Tennis for Life

Comments: Step-by-step program to take a young child from the novice level to the pros or into tennis business career.
From: INSIDE TENNIS magazine