Tecnifibre Duramix HD 17 660 String Reel Customer feedback

Comments: Tried this as a replacement for my multifilament in my crosses mixed with Signum Pro Pure. Was looking for a cross that won't cut out so much (currently only lasting 1-2 months) but still gives me the comfort that won't irritate my tennis elbow problems. It is a nice crisp feeling string with very good touch and feel, and good power off the sweet spot. However, it didn't hold my mains in place at all. Verdict; think carefully about this if you are a hard topspin hitter. I cut it out before it broke.

Comments: This is a very nice string - crisp and good feel. Playability is excellent its very good all around. Nice blend of power, control and feel. Only downside is it broke within 2 hours of play, which for its price, isn't great. Also quite a bit of string movement at first.
From: Jack, 4/12