Comments: Amazing string! Soft, comfortable poly. I could not believe the spin I could get with this string, nor the control. Best poly on the market. This is definitely still a secret to players!
From: Jack, 6/13

Comments: This string is terrible. I strung it at 57 lbs and I could not muster an ounce of control. My balls were flying out so much that sometimes it would hit the back boards. Another thing was the softness, it was so soft that the string actually felt dead.
From: Rafa, 9/11

Comments: I have to disagree with most people here. Found this string to be very low powered. It is very soft feeling for a poly and offers a ton of spin. I agree that the tension does drop very quickly and I cut this string out before breaking it. I've not found another poly that offers as much spin as this string. Luxilon ALU Power Rough comes close, but TCS is better. I tried the 17g as well, but did not find as much control. Well worth a try. I'm going to be sticking with this one for awhile.
From: Tim, San Jose, CA, USA. 11/08

Comments: Very powerful poly. It looses tension like crazy but is very controllable because of how much spin you can put on the ball. Plays very well, comparable to Cyberflash, but softer, but loosed tension quicker.

Comments: A really nice string with lots of spin potential. The strings do not move at all. They pocket the ball better than most polyesters, and the increased dwell time gives nice feel and control. Durability seems good so far. Power is slightly above average for polyesters.
From: Daniel, Greenville, SC, USA. 5/07

Comments: This string is a very powerful string, with good feel, and you can create lots of topspin. Best for players who're playing with the attacking shots, from the baseline. It doesnít hold that long, because Iím only junior player, and I have nearly smashed them off, after only trained 4 times, and played one match.
From: Brett, Norresundby, Denmark, 02/07