Polyfibre TCS 16/1.30 String Customer feedback

Comments: Best string I have ever played with. I have used a lot of strings in the past for hybrids and I have definitely settled on this on for the poly.
From: Dave, 6/14

Comments: Amazing string! Soft, comfortable poly. I could not believe the spin I could get with this string, nor the control. Best poly on the market. This is definitely still a secret to players!
From: Jack, 6/13

Comments: This string is terrible. I strung it at 57 lbs and I could not muster an ounce of control. My balls were flying out so much that sometimes it would hit the back boards. Another thing was the softness, it was so soft that the string actually felt dead.
From: Rafa, 9/11

Comments: One of the best polyester-based strings on the market. Excellent power, feel and control. Would highly recommend for others to try.
From: Richard, Seattle, WA, USA, 09/10

Comments: I have to disagree with most people here. Found this string to be very low powered. It is very soft feeling for a poly and offers a ton of spin. I agree that the tension does drop very quickly and I cut this string out before breaking it. I've not found another poly that offers as much spin as this string. Luxilon ALU Power Rough comes close, but TCS is better. I tried the 17g as well, but did not find as much control. Well worth a try. I'm going to be sticking with this one for awhile.
From: Tim, San Jose, CA, USA. 11/08

Comments: I am a 15-year-old 5.5 player that is an attacking, all-court player that hits heavy topspin and let me tell you that this string is horrible. It looses tension like crazy and even right after you string it, it was way too powerful. I would recommend Signum pro. Take my word on this one; if you buy this string you're going to regret it.
From: Danny, Harlingen, TX, USA, 11/08

Comments: This co-poly string is a great find. It's very crisp and pockets the ball really well. Does require a slight break in time. I agree that it has lots of power. Tension dropped in the beginning but that's normal for all polys.
From: Jay, New York, NY, USA, 08/08

Comments: Very powerful poly. It looses tension like crazy but is very controllable because of how much spin you can put on the ball. Plays very well, comparable to Cyberflash, but softer, but lost tension quicker.

Comments: A really nice string with lots of spin potential. The strings do not move at all. They pocket the ball better than most polyesters, and the increased dwell time gives nice feel and control. Durability seems good so far. Power is slightly above average for polyesters.
From: Daniel, Greenville, SC, USA. 5/07