Tourna Cross Refills (x10 strips) Customer feedback

Comments: I used this string saver for 4 years and I absolutely loved it. It saved my strings and it stayed between the strings. It used to be an excellent product but ever since they changed the material it became worthless. The new string saver material is so soft it does not stay in place. The new material is so soft the strings are deforming the savers and it is falling out from the strings. Playing just one set I have to replace 6-7 string savers, it is very frustrating! I'm using the same racket, string and tensions!

Comments: If you use natural gut, these are a must. I am a 4.0 that plays 5 times/week. I put them on all my strings 7 months ago. The gut strings are still going strong.
From: Vic, Livonia, Mi., USA 06/06