Topspin Cyber Flash String 17L (1.20) Customer feedback

Comments: I love this string! I use it in a hybrid setup in my mains at 50/55 lbs on a Dunlop 200G -- great spin and control, it needs some break-in time, then it softens up and plays great, easy on the arm too. Either way, if you hybrid it you can't go wrong with this one!
From: Pete, 6/14

Comments: I use this as the cross string at 55lbs with Tecnifibre X-1 Biphase Mains at 58 lbs on a 95" head Wilson racquet. This hybrid produces excellent power and control for me. My serve, backhand slice and forehand have all improved with this combination. I am a 4.0 all court senior player.
From: Rod, 6/13

Comments: These strings have a nice bite. I strung them at 54 lbs and I am a high school #1 singles tennis player. They are great for net games, serves, and ground strokes, but at first you may hit a lot of balls out.
From: Varun, 12/12

Comments: This is a really nice string. It has good power, even though I swing really fast. It doesn't go out from the baseline. After 2 weeks, it lost a little tension, but it gets soft after the loss of tension. One of my go-to strings if I'm playing tournaments.
From: Albert, 10/12

Comments: Great feeling string, for me a nice crisp feel with enough power and control. I bought a reel after reading good reviews and was looking for something durable. I hit a pretty heavy, hard ball but expected a little more durability, strung at 58 I get about 8-10 hours of play. The thicker version of this string I guess should have been my choice. Played with Luxilon Alu Power and Savage Black, but it will bankrupt me, this is a really nice string and exceptional value if it will last a little longer. If you are a regular breaker, I would suggest try this, but go for the 1.3 first. At the current rate I'm stringing 2-3 racquets a week.
From: Freddie, 4/12

Comments: These are awesome strings. They have great spin and great control! A must try for heavy top-spiners.
From: Jimmie, 10/11

Comments: My strings are strung at 60 lbs. with my head extreme pro and wow the strings produce a lot of spin on the forehand and serve, so you players who hit long strokes and want big strokes coming back at your opponent, I highly recommend these strings. The disadvantage is that the 17 gauge will break if you are a hard hitter and play regularly like three days a week.
From: Josh, Hood River, OR, USA 02/10

Comments: The string feels soft and is pretty durable for a 17L. I use a full poly on my k-factor six-one X 95 16x18 and I feel I can really hit out with this string. I string it at around 60lbs and honestly, I wish I could go higher but don't want to void the warranty. It generates great spin and control, allowing me to let loose. I might go thicker to help with durability but overall, this is a poor-man's big banger.
From: Peter, Austin, TX, USA, 05/09

Comments: Great feel, great spin, only problem is durability. As long as you dont mis-hit it should last a few hard sets, but it can easily be broken on a mis-hit. Stick with the 17 I suggest.
From: Will, California, USA. 05/09

Comments: Great string! Especially good value when you buy the reel. I would recommend not to do a hybrid and just lower the tension by 10% compare to a regular synthetic gut or a hybrid. At lower tension, it's got a lot of cushioning and easy power, but its bite on the ball generates so much topspin the ball will stay in. I played with it for a few days now, and they never move. I use to put Tecnifibre NRG2 16 on the mains, but that generates less spin. With a full poly job, the ball consistently bounces higher.
From: Derek, San Francisco, CA, USA, 08/07

Comments: I strung it at 59lb on a T-Fight 335 16x20 and it felt amazing. Spin and slice were just unbelievable; the pop on serves was about 2ft higher. This is the best string by far I've ever played with, even better than the SPPP. The only downside is I could not get more than 50 playing hours as it became a bit loose and too powerful. Will give the thicker gauge a try and if it does not work, I'll stick with this one.
From: Bobby, Stamford, CT, USA, 06/07

Silver Tennis String
Topspin String Special

Babolat Pro Hurricane 17 String
KLIP K-Boom 17 String

Topspin Cyber Flash 16 String Reel (1.30)
Topspin Cyber Flash String 16 (1.30)
Topspin Cyber Flash String 17 (1.25)