Luxilon Big Banger TiMO 17L (1.17) String Customer feedback

Comments: A great feel, spin-friendly and forgiving string. These wear much quicker than the 16 gauge. Tried Babolat RPM Blast 18g for a year, then came back to this -- much more control and power and minimal decreased topspin.
From: Charley, 12/13

Comments:Perfect string that has very nice playability and control. Last 3 years, I searched one good string and finally I found it.
From: Marcelo, 12/11

Comments: Incredible, plenty of life for the first three hours. Then it becomes so-so for the next three hours, and after that it just tells you "bye-bye, you tired me too much" and it goes dead. You can make love to it for one night but don't even think to marry it. Unless you are capable to change them as often as your desire commands to you.

Comments: Great strings for younger people I use it on my Babolat aero drive cortex I was using the rough Luxilon but it gave me shoulder pain because they were so thick but these are awesome and very thin. If your over 15 years old you would probably brake them way too easily. Definitely recommend if getting shoulder pain. 10\10!!
From: Chris, Brisbane, Queensland, Australia, 12/10

Comments: Good string. Pretty good control if you have full swing and do not stop during your swing. Else the ball flies. I did notice some elbow pain after hitting for 30 mins or so. Does have good pop and that's what I was looking for since switching from a hybrid setup. Wilson K-Blade Team strung at 60lbs.
From: Roger, Atlanta, GA USA 09/09

From: Roger, Atlanta, GA, USA. 09/09

Comments: Best string I have ever used. Waiting to see the durability factor. I hit with a lot of topspin and break strings often. I have been trying many different strings to find one with feel that will still last a couple of months. This may be the one.
From: George, Richmond, VA, USA. 05/09

Comments: This string Rocks! I hit my groundstokes with power like never before! I hit with a pro the first time I used this string so all the adjustments were a cinch with some coaching. I used to hit with with Wilson NXT Tour 17, and this time 17l is much better. It makes the racquet feel different, so it takes a a couple hits to really get all the advantages dialed in. I went from 64lbs, to 58 lbs on a head metallix racquet. The best string I have ever played with!
From: Erik n, La, Cal, USA. 10/08

Comments: I leave honest feedback! With that in mind, this string is wonderful! I used it for the first time the other day. It is strung in my new Head CrossBow 6 at 59 lbs. I have tried several strings and combinations, but I love this! I don't care about the price or the durability. I just know how it felt, and I loved how it felt. It is in my racquet by itself, and I didn't feel anything in my elbow! I would definitely try it if i were you!
From: Jeremy, Winchester, VA, USA. 8/08

Comments: I hybrid this string with Prince Synthetic Gut Duraflex on my Wilson K Factor K Six-one 95 at 56 mains/60 crosses and the result was superb. I'm a very demanding 4.0 player and with this hybrid I can generate topspin, power and control...and it's durable too.
From: Danny, Chesapeake, VA. 8/08

Comments: TiMO 17 gauge is the best. Power, control, feel, durability. You cannot get better string. Strung in nCode 90 at 57 lbs.
From: Steve, Agoura Hills, CA. 11/07