Comments: I completely agree with the last reviewer. This is my second pair and they are not the same at all. The first pair fit like slippers but this pair was much narrower. I should have sent them back. If you have wide feet stay away from these.
From: Tommy, 7/14

Comments: I bought two pairs of the Prince T9 because my previous experience with them were good. My wide feet were perfect for them. But I was deeply disappointed with these new edition of T9. They were more narrow than the originals. The moment I put them on I felt something that was not right. They were tight in my forefoot. I took my old T9 for visual comparison. The new T9 are indeed narrower. Prince made a big mistake in messing up with a good design.
From: Eman, 2/14

Comments: Great shoes, very comfortable, true to size. The only issue that I have is its durability. I bought two pairs 2 months ago and I have already worn out one pair. My background -- I'm a 4.0 male that plays 2 times a week, mostly doubles.

Comments: Delighted to see this is available again, and ordered 3 more. I've been through half a dozen pairs and was struggling to find something to replace them with. Number one priority for me in tennis shoes is the width in the forefoot. The only complaint I've had with these shoes (and it's a minor one) is that the clearance above the toes could be increased, they sometimes pinch the top of my right big toe.
From: Ed, 11/13

Comments: Great shoe for the price. I've been using them for 2 years and I just ordered 2 more pairs. They last longer & fit better then my old shoes (the KSwiss Ultrascendor) and they are thirty dollars cheaper.
From: Bob, 2/13

Comments: I have bought three pairs of these shoes. On all three pairs, the right shoe sole has separated from the upper leather material. The last of the three pair have worn approx. seven times and the leather near the toe area has torn and the sole has separated from the leather. I believe there is clearly a defect in the shoe. They have been worn on clay and hard court about 50/50. The shoe is very comfortable out of the box and has a low profile with a good feel on hard and soft court. A shame about the defect.

Comments: The T9 Roadster is indeed a great shoe, second only to the all time best tennis shoe, the Adidas 'Pods' that Steffi wore for a few seasons! In any case, I too have a wide foot and unfortunately, the newer T9s in Wh/Navy/Grey are not nearly as wide as the original Red/Black/White T9s. However, if your foot is wider than a 'D' but a little less than a 'EE' these tennis shoes are the best at any price!
From: Fred, 1/13

Comments: To me, this is the best and most affordable tennis shoe around. Not only it is pretty comfortable and wide (but not so much like New Balance 2E or 4E), but the best thing about it is that this T9 has the ever lasting toe and heel guard rubbers. I am a toe dragger, but I can not wear them out even after 4 or 5 month of playing (I play about four times a week).

Comments: This is honestly the best pair of shoes I've ever owned. I have used these on court about 5-6 days a week, and they're so great I wear them off court too. This is the last shoe you'll ever want to wear.
From: Rich, 12/12

Comments: I gambled on this shoe after reading the reviews and I'm glad I did. I have been a New Balance 1004 user because of the extra width and the heel cushioning but New Balance discontinued the 1004. I would remove the New Balance insole and replace it with a $30 athletic insole for additional cushioning for my heel. When I got the Prince T9s, I tried them without swapping the insole and was pleasantly surprised. I wore them for about an hour that night around the house and then played 3 full sets the next morning and they felt great. As good or better than New Balance at half the price. I couldn't be happier.

Comments: I must be on my 4th pair of these shoes now. They just can't be beat for comfort, and especially for price. This website is the only place I seem to be able to find them. I don't like to think that I have fat feet, but who cares when you can pay $50 for the best shoes on the planet.

Comments: I have had a pair for a year and a half and they had a 1 match break-in. I have a wide foot so it has been difficult to find good shoes that fit. adidas is too narrow, and Babolat hurt just short of the toe box across the top of the foot. I really feel solid in these shoes, and did I mention I am 301 lbs? I'm not fat but was a college football player many moons ago. I can't wait to get 2 more pair of these, as they have been hard to find in my size (13 or 14). I alternate between the T9's and T8's which feel less stable and higher off the court to me so I play matches in the T9's alot.

Comments: I'd love to put in my 2 cents on this shoe which I still own after 10 months of solid yet steady play...once a week. This boat has an impressive, balanced, heel to toe curve to it, providing for a great strike for the all court cruisers. Gotta love the heel gripping it has to your foot. Even if the forefoot box is a little wide. Sure that sacrificed speed and mobility some but good lacing supported by the synthetic leather helped. They just look great and I enjoyed owning them...even if they were a little wide, they looked good and I bought them. I wouldn't say they're great for mobility but stability they're a dream...never had a worry for my comfort. Mostly due to the shock erasers that support those strikes so well.
From: Jeremy, 5/12

Comments: I returned them as the reviews previously stated the shoe is good for wide feet. I thought that I would try them anyway but there was a little too much room.
From: Lambert, 5/12

Comments: Received my second pair after being well pleased with the first pair of T9's. Not sure what changed, but after a tough match by big and middle toes were bruised badly on top the nails. Definitely going to look at another shoe that has a soft mesh on top versus a synthetic leather toe box.

Comments: Great low cost supportive shoes if you have wide feet. I have 3 pairs and will be buying some more for the closet before those wear out. Very durable, I have a year on 2 pairs rotated at playing 4 times a week. I'm a toe dragger and haven't noticed the toe breaking down excessively yet, just normal wear.

Comments: I've been looking for a shoe with more cushioning comfort, good ventilation and plenty of support. My feet are slightly wide and it often seems like shoes pinch the widest part of my foot. If I get larger shoes, my feet slide forward, which can be painful. So I tried these and I cant say that I love them, but I do like them. I just cant figure out why I dont love them! Very roomy inside, yet my foot doesn't slide around inside. More cushioning than Im used to, plus enough room to wear thick Thorlos for more cushion, so Im getting plenty of shock absorption. They seemed kinda warm at first, but seem fine now. Maybe my feet are so used to being crammed into shoes that they dont know how to react to a roomy, soft yet supportive shoe with good ventilation. I'll probably be buying a 2nd pair.

Comments: Very good shoe, especially if your feet are on the wider side. Lightweight and durable, plus at a great price.
From: Martin, 11/11

Comments: I have tried many wide shoes, including the New Balance 1004s (I usually wear a 4E) and these Prince Roadsters are the best. They were snug but broke in quickly. They are supportive without being at all uncomfortable. I feel connected to the court and my knees don't hurt, which is huge. I've just ordered another 2 pairs.
From: Bob, 10/11

Comments: I have wide feet. I am comfortable in EE's (Adidas Tour CLS and New Balance CT 1004), but they tend to be a little wide - especially after playing in them for a few hours (they begin to stretch). In addition, both the adidas and New Balance shoes are not particularly comfortable in a supportive way (kind of feels like you are playing in sandals). So I was hoping that these Prince T9's were going to foot the bill based on the many reviews I read. However, I have to say these shoes are barely wider than normal, particularly in the toe box where there are pressure points. So I will be sending them back disappointed and still looking for the elusive comfortable wide tennis shoe.
From: Rory, Richmond, VA, USA. 4/11

Comments: These are very, very good shoes so far. I've played about 8 hours in them and they're way more comfortable than the Prince T10 I had earlier. I have wide feet, and with the T10 I had issues with toe jamming, which was very painful on fast stops/direction changes. These T9s are way better. They feel more cushioned, and are lower to the ground. They offer excellent stability and traction. I can't say too much about durability yet.
From: Jason, Chicago, IL, USA. 4/11

Comments: The best shoe I have ever tried. Great combination of comfort, durability, lateral stability, lightweight, and wide width.
From: James, Honolulu, HI, USA, 03/11

Comments: I played 6 hours over three days with my first pair right out of the box. I love these shoes! Even better than my T22's. It feels like the toebox is as comfortable as can be, and the shoes are very light. The laces are not too long. The T9's are true to size but please note I wear half-sole orthotics, which may be a factor (this may be the solution to the arch support complaints I saw in the earlier reviews). I can't speak to durability yet; please note that in the past I have never worn through the sides or uppers of any of my shoes before the soles.
From: Randal, Washington, DC, USA, 3/11

Comments: I have been wearing these since they first came out and am quite happy to see them back for sale. I have wide and flat feet (land paddles as my orthopedist called them). These shoes have been ideal for me, lightweight, well vented, and durable! They have been good on clay and hardcourt. Comfortable right out of the box, they require no break-in period, but do also conform better to your feet overtime.
Conclusion: fantastic shoe if you have flat, wide feet like me.
From: Nick, PA, USA, 03/11

Comments: Best shoes I have ever had! They are comfortable right out of the box. Glad to see they are available once again at TW.
From: Scott, MI, USA, 03/11

Comments: Without a doubt, the best tennis shoe I have ever had. I have wide feet (EE) and require good cushioning due to a foot problem. This shoe is wide enough and very comfortable. It is also light in weight and has great stability and durability.
From: John, Honolulu, HI, USA, 10/10

Comments: Yeah, this shoe is an overall good shoe. Good stability and ventilation. Great price too!
From: Micah, Springfield, MO, USA. 10/10

Comments: On the very first day I was complaining about the weight since I was used to more lightweight shoes. At first they felt heavy and my footwork was greatly affected, but 1-2 days of playing in them did the trick. I bought them last June and played for the whole summer and am still satisfied with their comfort and durability. I also have flat feet and these shoes support them very well. I am definitely going to buy another pair while the sale lasts!
From: Jeff, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada, 09/10
NTRP: 4.0

Comments:Accommodates wide feet well, which is not that easy to find these days it seems, but "arch support is low" in the TW description is an understatement! There is no arch support. I had to buy aftermarket insoles so factor that into the price. At least the shoe cost is low, other shoes also sometimes need aftermarket insoles, but the shoe cost is much more upfront.
I also found the outsole design to be lacking. The pattern under the ball of the foot is odd...I assume they did that to increase wear through time...but the result is after it wears just a bit it becomes slick. After the first few wears it I could no longer use them on our hard courts...too dangerous. I'm 6'0 185 lb male that cuts hard, so am fairly hard on shoes, so maybe others will have better success.
From: Dave, VA, USA, 07/10

Comments: I have worn many Prince shoes over the years and had great success with the fit and performance - However the T9 is the exception. Perhaps because of the mesh material, I found the shoe very lacking in support for my foot. Like I could easily roll an ankle. So consequently I only wear these shoes casually - not for tennis play. Would not recommend these.
From: Jeff, Parker, CO, USA, 06/10

Comments: Definitely wider then other Prince product such as MV4. Consider ordering half size smaller. This is the first time I have such space in a prince shoe. (I'll wear a thin second pair of socks, as I use to do before.) Cosmetic of the shoe is just great, all greetings so far. The shoe is a bit bulky, but yet it doesn't feel heavy, just large. Great stability though, very noticeable on serve especially. Mobility and traction are up to expectations. Durability shouldn't be a concern, as for most Prince product, quality is always present. Has all it takes for a great run. Remember though, narrow feet, look elsewhere.
From: Benoit, Que, Canada. 06/10

Comments: Most comfortable shoes I've ever worn. No break-in period required. They look nice and feel incredibly supportive. I feel like I can run around on hard courts for hours without experiencing any discomfort. I really appreciate the roominess around the the toe area. Every other brand of shoe I've tried were extremely narrow. These Roadsters are amazing & affordable.
From: Alfred, Toronto, ON, Canada. 6/10

Comments: You can't beat the price of this shoe, so I picked up a pair. I've worn Prince shoes in the past, which seem to work well for players with wide feet. I've played with this shoe for a few weeks now, in tournament conditions, so I'm ready to give the shoe my final review. Overall, I'm pleased with the width and comfort out of the box. Support, stability, cushioning and breathability are not strengths of this shoe. My feet slide around inside the toe box a lot, due to poor ventilation, and the midsole isn't supportive enough under heavy hitting hard court conditions. I imagine this is a great shoe for casual hitting, but for hard court tennis, more support is needed.
From: Steve, San Francisco, CA. 5/10
NTRP: 5.0

Comments: I have a wide forefoot and low arches, but until their recent designs, I used to be a fan of Wilson shoes for their wider fit and beefed up toe cap. However, I'm on my 7th month with the T9s and these are by far the best shoes I've had. Best fit, best cushioning, great support. Never had a Prince shoe before, but for reference, the Barricades V lasted me 8 months, while the Air Cage lasted me 5, so for a lightweight shoe, I'm astounded at the sole durability. Even more impressive is that the cushioning is still serviceable, better than my air cage when they were brand new. Being a heavy toe dragger, I always end up piercing a hole through the upper of my left foot. This is the first shoe where it has not happened yet, as the outsole comes up quite high at the toe to protect the uppers.
From: Phil, New York, NY, USA. 5/10

Comments: Great shoe. Very stable and comfortable. No sliding in the shoe at all. Worn it once, so will give better feedback after a while. So far so good, doesn't seem to need breaking in.
From: Omo Naija, Liverpool, United Kingdom. 03/10

Comments: Great shoe for my wide feet. In the past 10 years I have tried Nike, New Balance, Adidas, K- Swiss and Wilson. None of these came close to matching the T9 in comfort, durability, stability and cushioning.
From: Mike, Honolulu, Hawaii, USA 02/10

Comments: I have tried many brands of shoes from Nike to Adidas to Babolat, This shoe offers the best "bang for your buck". They have comfort, durability and support. What else do you need.
From: Greg, Philadelphia PA 02/10

Comments: Very comfort fitting for wide feet like mine, bought them twice in the last 6 months. The only thing didn't like about them is that the sole is not durable. The last shoe I bought lasted only 1 month (I weigh about 180 lbs) and I play almost 5 days a week.
From: Kay Kay, Jaxksonville, FL 02/10

Comments: I think it's a nice looking shoe in the blue/grey. I wore them around town for a decent amount of time before they felt broken in enough to go play with them. While overall they fit well they give the odd feeling that the sole wraps up and all-around the shoe. You don't feel any edge to the the shoe soles. I have a wide thick foot and they do have nice room in the toe box which is appreciated. The arch is flat-out poor, or low, as the TW description states. If you need arch support or overpronate a bit these shoes must be worn with an aftermarket arch support insert. On court, with arch supports, they actually feel pretty good. I haven't worn them long enough to comment on wear but they provide good foot security, especially considering they are pretty low-cut, and traction. They cup the back of your heel well which helps. If they would only put some real arches in these they would be a very nice shoe and a great relative deal at the $50 I paid.
From: Dave, North Carolina, USA 01/10

Comments: For quality assurance we tested several pairs of the T-9's and did not recognize a change in fit or comfort level of the shoe. To the best of our knowledge this shoe remains unchanged.
From: -TW Admin

Comments: Love these shoes! I wore Prince Flashpoints for years until I couldn't find them any more. (I'm pretty sure I bought the last box of new Flashpoint 10.0s on Earth.) These are even better. Fit perfectly right out of the box. Played 4 sets and a tiebreaker the first day in perfect comfort. And my favorite thing about them is they are easy-on, easy-off -- they fit snug when laced but go on easy and come right off when you undo the laces. I don't know how many times I've cramped up after a match while bent down trying to wrestle tennis shoes off my feet. I bought two pair and since I play 5-6 times a week I'm looking forward to blowing out Prince's warranty on the first pair within 6 months.
From: Steve, Huntsville Alabama 10/09

Comments: I have owned several pairs of the T9 over the years and was thrilled to see them available again, but after wearing the new pair around the house for less than 2 days, my feet were killing me! The most uncomfortable shoe I've ever worn. They are on the way back.
From: Murray Macdonald, Seaside, CA, U.S. 10/09

Comments: I'm on my third pair of these shoes. They are relatively light, stable, durable and have room for wider feet, however, this last pair doesn't seem to be quite as long as the other two pairs I had, as I am having issues with the toe nail on my left big toe....
From: Rich, Atlanta, GA 09/09

Comments: I have very flat feet, so finding a shoe that fits me is always difficult. I'd never bought shoes without trying them on first, but all the reviews made it sound like this shoe would work for me. Well, I'm getting another pair of these as a backup while they're still being sold! They fit great and have a lot of support and reasonable cushion, important to me at 47 and with less-than-superior knees. I also have a medium-wide forefoot; not too wide, but I can't wear a narrow shoe. I was a bit worried that the T9 would be TOO wide from the descriptions, but it has a snug fit for me.
From: Rod, Weaverville, NC USA. 9/09

Comments: I've used T9's for almost 4 years - that's about 9 pairs for me with no problems. Always loved them until I bought a couple of pairs with the new, gray color in the upper, they are just as comfortable but for some reason they make my feet smell really bad! Is there some different material in these?
From: Mike, Kerrville, Texas, USA 08/09

Comments: Nice lightweight, durable shoes and really nice color. I used this shoe for 1 and half year and the toe durability is nice some treads are coming off, but I used it for a long time. For some reason the lace tore off.
From: Sandy, Grand Blanc, Mi 07/09

Comments: I'm on my third pair. The rumor is that they are being discontinued; sad day for me. I have other shoes, but these are by far my favorites. Everyone has different feet and needs, but these shoes have been by far the best I've ever worn. They last about 9 months when they are my primary shoe. I'm a big, 210lb, on a size 14 foot, and these do my nicely protecting the joints of an old man. I think I found and purchased the last pair of 14's on earth. Wish I could have obtained a few more pairs.
From: Kurt, L.A., CA, USA, 07/09

Comments: The first time playing in them felt great. The foot comfort was outstanding. After a month of playing the cushion seemed to go flat and I broke through the sides of both shoes. After that it was all downhill, I have broken through both sides of both shoes and the slits are now progressing towards the heel. The factory does supply a sole warranty but does not cover any other damage to the shoe walls. What good are soles without shoe walls. Not recommended for aggressive lateral players.
From: Clifton, Littleton, North Carolina. 7/09

Comments: Great shoes, they were extremely comfortable even right out of the box, my only complaint is the durability was lacking but over all an 8 out of 10.

Comments: I have a very wide foot, my normal shoe is a 14 4E, and the t-9's work well for me. Before I purchased these I used the OC-1's. The OC-1's were ok, I struggled in all of my matches and couldn't seem to play to my full potential with them. I got the T9 roadsters the day of a private lesson. Something just seamed to click with these shoes, I immediately started to dominate every group lesson and excelled every time I got on to the court. GET THESE SHOES, THEY ARE AMAZING!!!
From: Jeff, Virginia. 04/09

Comments: Best shoes I've worn in 30 years since Stan Smith Adidas. Comfortable, light and with solid support. I'm in the process of ordering two more pair. Hope they continue to make product.
From: john, holland, mi, usa. 9/08

Comments: I agree with the high school player remarks. Lots of good comments, but I have negative ones as well. I just bought mine and the fit is terrible. Sliding, blisters very stiff shoes so far. I have only played once, but I will give a follow up in several weeks. Almost forgot, the left shoe fits better then the right.
From: Scott, Sedona, AZ, USA. 9/08

Comments: I play 2-3 times a week on hard court and am packing 200 lbs. I've been a Prince shoe user for many years--these shoes do not disappoint--great comfort, wear, good support.
From: george, purlear, nc. 8/08

Comments: If you have wide feet, these are the shoes for you. Great fit, ultra light, superb cushioning. And did I mention that they look cool? Definitely gonna buy another pair of these.
From: Son, GA, USA. 6/08

Comments: I am a big guy - pushing 260 lbs- and I run like a mad man on the court. With that in mind, I was worried that these shoes would give out rather quickly. I have been playing with them 3 times a week for about 5 hours for the last 4 months. I must say that I am impressed with the way they hold up. But one should keep in mind that I do not wear these except for when I am on the tennis court. Right out of the box, they were golden (well..red actually). I tear through Nikes, KSwiss, and Wilson, and so far am the most happy with these. I have a medium to wide foot and the open toe box was great. The cushioning is not the best in the world, but I like to feel the court and not bounce off the court. These shoes help me hug the court. My only complaint is the color. I would have preferred something a bit more neutral. In any case, I just ordered a 2nd pair from TW last week!
From: Lawrence, Geneva area, Switzerland. 6/08
4.5 aggressive baseliner

Comments: These shoes are terrible. I'm seeing all these good reviews, and I'm astounded. I had these shoes for a month before I completely wore out the outsole. I was through to the foam on both shoes and on both the inside and outside of both feet. I was so dismayed that I chose not to send this shoe in for the guarantee because it was so bad. I'm a very competitive tournament player, and I play 1 singles for my high school team. I would never recommend these shoes to anyone.
From: Nick. 5/08

Comments: I hurt my foot last year because I skimped on shoes, I went Prince for the support even though I think a shoe is a shoe for the most part and hate paying inflated prices. I got this shoe for the name, support and price. I am a workhorse on the court, I am a fast big man who is hard on shoes and I always play hard court. Comfort support and durability and I give these an A+ across the board. Not to mention the flashy colors let your opponent know you are not insecure with your game and you can make strong choices. They are fine on clay as well.
From: Michael, Lake Norman, NC, USA, 11/07

Comments: A good shoe for players with wide feet, but it has poor ventilation. My feet were sliding all over, and I even changed to those moisture wicking socks from Adidas and Under Armour but with no luck. The cushioning is OK. The plus for me is that they are lighter than the New Balance 701s I was using. However, I probably will go back to the NBs.
From: GS, West Des Moines, Iowa, USA. 11/07

Comments: The T-9 Roadsters are great, I love these shoes. I used to wear the Prince Scream shoes and loved them as well, but when I put on the T-9 Roadster, my feet fell in love, they are light and comfortable. I have wide and flat feet and playing at 4.5 level, I am always on my feet running down balls. These shoes are great for my feet and they do last long.
From: Howie, San Francisco, CA, USA, 10/07

Comments: Great Shoe! I drag my toe really bad and tear up shoes quickly. These shoes have held up. There was no break in time either. They felt great right out of the box. Very lightweight.
From: Jamie, Winston-Sale, NC, USA, 07/07

Comments: Excellent shoes. My feet are a little wide and these shoes fit great. Even though they are considered a lightweight shoe they are quite stable.
From: Chris, Baltimore, MD, USA, 06/07

Comments: Great shoes. I'm on my second pair. Lightweight enough. Cushioned enough. Toe box is a little roomy but lacing them down does the trick. I play 4x week and it feels great. I'm a 4.0-4.5 player. The only question is durability. You'll wear them out inside more than outside. After they wear down a bit (about 2 months) it seems that the arches are lower and it tend to push me back on my heels a bit. But overall I recommend these shoes as combo lightweight/cushioned shoe for wide feet players looking for a game day shoe.
From: Vinh, San Francisco, CA, USA. 5/07

Comments: Nice shoes! I have had them for 4 months. I'm an older guy who needs good cushioning on the legs and knees. I play 3-4 times a week on the LA hard courts and the shoes have held up well. I have no complaints, nice stability, traction, comfortable, and they seem to be quite durable. They work for me. I wish I had purchased a second pair, as they appear to be out of production and I wear a hard to find 14.
From: Kurt, Los Angeles, CA. 4/07

Comments: I recently purchased these tennis shoes and so far, I am very satisfied with them. I love the bouncy feel with each step. The shoes are light and hold up very well under playing conditions. I have about four other pairs of Prince tennis shoes, and they are still usable after years of use. This shoe will not disappoint you.

Comments: I'm a competitive player and I play 2-3 times a week on hard courts. I bought these shoes for the outsole and they worked great. However the stitches on the toe of the shoe quickly unraveled and I now I have a 1 1/2 inch slit were you can see my toe. It's only been one month of have having these. So it's a great shoe but it doesn't have the durability needed for my kind of play.
From: Jake, Duluth, MN, USA, 02/07

Comments: This is a great shoe that is durable. I play intense tennis about ten hours a week and these lasted me about five months. They are very comfortable and lightweight. They suit my playing style of playing behind the baseline
From: Jake, Miami, FL, USA, 02/07

Comments: Play 10-14 hrs a week, I'm hooked-great shoes-very comfortable and handling my toe drag very well- black and red look cool too.
From: Ron, Charleston, SC, USA, 12/06

Comments: I have these shoes and have had them for a good long time now. I used to go through my tennis shoes every so many weeks due to my high school practices and after school and weekend lessons. After I got these and discovered how durable and comfortable they actually are, I'm hooked!
From: Sean, Redondo, CA, USA. 10/06

Comments: These are good shoes but the outsole guarantee doesn't live up to my expectations. I'm the #1 singles player at my high school and I wore through these in about one month. I wore through a pair of barricade fours in three and a half months. The T9s are still a very good shoe it's just that they aren't that durable. I much prefer the barricade fours.
From: Nick, USA. 9/06

Comments: This shoe is outstanding. For the past two years or so, I used the Adidas Barricade III, which was a great shoe, but I still looked for something better out there. After trying several other shoes, this is the one. It has all the aspects of a great tennis shoe. They are very comfortable as they took me about a day or two to break in. Also they are extremely durable. As of now, I have played in these shoes over 30 hours and the rubber has just started to change color. They are also very lightweight, around 14 ounces, one thing the Barricade didn't have along with the comfort. Last, it's a great value. $80 for a great shoe and it comes with the 6-month guarantee. So basically I'm getting each pair at $40! I would recommend this shoe to anyone since it has everything any tennis player is looking for.
From: Seth, Kansas City, MO USA 09/06

Comments: I used to wear the Scream QT's for years--even though the soles would wear out extremely fast. They were extremely comfortable. After a 2nd metatarsal toe dislocation while serving (probably in part from the very soft toe box these provide), I needed to switch to a different shoe. After much research and fittings, I chose the T9s. I have bought 2 pairs of the T9s now and been very happy with their tough soles, comfort, lightweight, comfortable shoe box and much better styling. I agree the insoles are very inferior and hope this is corrected in the future. I play approximately 8 hours a week, am a 4.5 player, and my expectations have been far exceeded with this new addition to the Prince shoe line.
From: Bob, Skaneateles, NY, USA 08/06

Comments: Great Shoes! I was a long time wearer of the Viper II's and was terribly disappointed in the Viper III so I switched to the NB 752 for a few months. I have wide feet with high arches and these shoes fit very well. There are lightweight and very supportive. They feel like an extension of my feet.
From: Andy, Conshohocken, PA 08/06

Comments: I have tried NB 820, KSwiss Glaciator and other lightweight shoes and these are by far the best. Excellent cushioning, good arch support, durability is good, not great. But overall this is the best lightweight shoe available.
From: Bob, Los Angeles, USA 07/06

Comments: Great shoe. Very comfortable. Great fit if you have wide feet like mine. I had the same problem as Bryan from Atlanta, it turned pink near the lace grommets. I've never had that happen in any shoes that I've worn. This shoe is built solid as a rock, I don't think there's a chance I will wear it out before the six-month warranty expires. I doubt anyone here can wear this shoe out in 6 months. Try it on, you will fall in love with it and buy a pair.
From: Rick, Seattle WA 05/06

Comments: Great cushioning, weight, support and, as I have found out, durability. These fit my weird feet perfectly. I've probably put about 60 hours of actual play into these and the only wear I've seen is around the toe. I'm also a pretty heavy toe dragger, so that could be why. For my pair, the break-in put some pressure on the bottom of the outside of my small toes but that went away once they were completely broken in (after about 20 hours of wear). The Viper 2s turned my feet soft, so I would have liked a little more cushioning in the T9, but they're still very comfortable and worth the buy. They would be perfect if Prince used the insole with the heel and forefoot padding that was in the Viper 2. I have not thought of them as clunky, but nothing is after using the Viper 2. Nor have I experienced the forefoot problems that others have. As a note, the red on the tongue is colorfast, so it will turn the white close to the lace grommets a little pink. That's a cosmetic thing, and I could care less about looks. However, the good thing is that the tongue doesn't suffer from that weird ankle creep that the Viper 2s did. You get a pair of white and black laces with the black pair, so you get a replacement pair if one should break. I'm buying several pairs of these before they're discontinued.
From: Bryan, Atlanta, GA, USA 05/06

Comments: Prince does it again! I wore these T9's for the first time yesterday to play 3 sets, 4.0 level, and my feet felt great! A half hour later, I was asked to fill in for some mixed doubles and played another 3 sets. What a test for new shoes and I am amazed! These shoes felt light on my feet the whole day. My feet felt perfect at the end of the day so there was no break in time needed. A light weight, comfortable shoe with the stability I need for my ankles.
From: J, Salinas, CA, USA 04/06

Comments: I switched from new balance to the t9 due to a 2nd metatarsal problem. My problem felt better right away. I have wide E width feet and these feel very comfortable. Better ride than New Balance. I will not go back to New Balance.
From: Larry, Indian Wells, CA., USA 04/06

Comments:I am 6'2" 270lb, I have wider feet and a low arch. I typically wear lighter weight New Balance tennis shoes but after my New Balance 820's split a seam and were not in stock for a quick replacement I decided to give the T-9's a try, and I could not be happier. They only took 1 set to break in, they are very stable, relatively light weight (about 14oz), have room for wider feet, have good support, and my heel doesn't slip out of them when making a quick dash. I can't comment on durability yet because I only have the shoes about a month, but if the durability holds out I will be wearing Prince shoes from now on.
From: Rich, Atlanta, GA 04/06

Comments: I usually wear Diadora Speedzone or Adidas Barricade II, I find that they are the best shoes for fast hard courts and wide forefeet. I liked the look of these Prince shoes and will usually try out anything that offers an outsole guarantee, as I wear through shoes in record time. So far so good. The arch support is low but the sole is quite thick, so I feel a tad taller in these. They are sort of "boxy", but comfy for my wide feet, and the support is adequate. I'd buy them again!
From: Damon, Burlington, VT, USA 04/06

Comments: Took a flier and tried these shoes without the benefit of fitting them in a store. Was looking for a bit more cushion compared to my NB 1001. Very happy with the cushion, but agree with some of the reviewers who said they had lots of foot movement in the toe box. I may try a 1/2 size smaller next time so I don't have to crank down on the laces so much.
From: Greg, Medford, OR, USA 02/06

Comments: I've tried these shoes and I think they're really good. They fit my wide feet, which is helpful because I usually have to stretch shoes as I go along. They are very light compared with the K-Swiss I had before, but I found that on clay courts they don't allow me to slide very well. Sliding on clay is a big part of the way I cover the tennis court.
From: Jack, Leeds, Yorkshire, England. 2/06

Comments: These shoes are so comfortable. I love them they give me so much support and comfort in the toe and heel. Sometimes when I'm playing a hard match I don't even feel like I'm wearing shoes because these are so comfortable.
From: Wesley Waybright
Saint Albans, WV 02/25/06

Comments: I tried these shoes. They fit well, but are kind of clunky. They really don't move like a lighter weight shoe.
From: Mike, Vernon Hills, IL, USA 12/05

Comments: Best shoes I've ever worn, period. Have been playing tennis for about 45 years. Very cushioned and wide enough in the toe box for my E width foot. The mesh is perfect for hot humid climates like Florida.
From: Gerry Bradenton, FL, USA. 11/05